Chapter 96

On the day of New Year's Eve, before five in the morning, He Yan opened his eyes, pushed his father and told him to get up and post the blessing. He Dongchuan opened his eyes, turned his head to look at the oiled paper on the window, it was pitch black outside, he slapped him back to bed.

He Yan had no choice but to continue to sleep, but he was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep, tossing and turning.

When it was dark and there was movement outside, He Yan pushed his father again: "Dad, someone has woken up!"

Because He Yan tossed and turned, He Dongchuan basically didn't sleep for an hour. In a low voice: "Can't you get up by yourself?"

"You can get up, but it's too dark."

He Dongchuan sighed and got up to light the kerosene lamp.

With a click, the kerosene lamp on the table lit up in orange. At first, the candle light was weak, and only the area around the desk could be seen, but as time went by, the candle light became brighter and brighter, filling the entire room.

He Yan moved his buttocks and sat at the end of the bed, digging out his own clothes from the clothes on the shelf.

Although it is said to wear new clothes for the New Year, the conditions are limited. The long johns and sweaters in his inside are bought before and have been worn for several months, but the padded jacket and trousers are all new. He is dressed in black and looks very handsome. .

He Yan felt good about himself, and couldn't help turning around twice after putting on his clothes, but it was a pity that there was no mirror in front of him, otherwise he could take a picture.

After turning around, He Yan raised his head, saw He Dongchuan lying back down again, and asked, "Dad, aren't you getting up?"

He Yan was a little disappointed: "I still want to post blessing characters with you."

"Don't worry, it's okay to post after breakfast."

"Then why do I get up so early?" He Dongchuan turned his head and asked inexplicably , "Didn't you want to get up by yourself?" After a while, I went out with a toothbrush and an enamel cup. It was Su's mother who got up outside. She was already busy in the kitchen.

When she saw He Yan walking in, she was puzzled: "Why did you get up so early today?" "I want to get up early to post the blessing." He Yan said .

"That's a good relationship." Mother Su smiled and praised He Yan for being diligent, but he didn't see a smile on his face after hearing this, but instead sighed and said, "But Dad doesn't want to get up, he said he will post after dinner."

"That's it. " Seeing his disappointed face, Mother Su thought for a while and said, "It's okay, you brush your teeth first, and I'll get your second uncle up later, and let him take you to post."

"Will Second Uncle want to get up?" He Yan asked , Ever since he came to Su's house, he hadn't seen his second uncle get up early. Su's mother said confidently: "I'm his mother, I told him to get up, and he has to get up even if he doesn't think about it! You brush your teeth, I'll go and call him now." Saying that, she put down her work and went to sleep at the second son's house .

He knocked on the door of his house and called Su Guoping's name. After only two shouts, He Jinlan's voice came from the room: "Here we are." After a while, the door was opened from the inside, and He Jinlan buttoned the jacket and asked,

"Mom, what's your name Guoping?" Is something wrong?" "It's early in the morning, what can I do if I ask him to get up? Of course I wake him up," Su's mother said and walked in, and lifted the quilt from Su Guoping's body, "What time is it, are you still sleeping? "