Chapter 18

In her previous life, Su Ting had been a social animal for several years. She had to deal with her boss first, and her clients later, so her psychological quality was still very strong.

And although she exposed two flaws, the problem was not too big to be explained, so she quickly adjusted and said, "I also feel close to my mother." Cheng Xiaoman said with a smile "That's what I'll call from now on."

Su Ting was shy on the surface, but she responded with a sigh of relief: "Okay."

"Xiao Yan said that you went to the city to play today?" "He and I...Dong Chuan felt that he did well in the exam and worked hard during this time, so he said to take him around the city and buy him a toy as a reward." "Military primary school exam? Is Xiao Yan in primary school?"

Su Ting was stunned again, and looked up at He Dongchuan.

He Dongchuan said: "I haven't had time to tell my parents yet."

Judging from his tone, Su Ting guessed that Yuanshen probably didn't know what he didn't tell his parents, so she simply explained the situation to Cheng Xiaoman on the other end of the phone, and told He Yan's score.

After hearing this, Cheng Xiaoman was surprised and said: "Then Xiao Yan did well in the exam."

"Okay", and asked again: "The next semester, Xiaoyan, will he go directly to the second grade, or repeat the grade for another year?"

Su Ting replied: "Dongchuan originally planned to let him repeat the grade, but he wanted to go straight. He agreed, take time to help him make up lessons during this period, and look at the final exam."

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone, and Cheng Xiaoman said with emotion: "Tingting, you are a good boy, mom is right."

She persuaded He Dongchuan to marry Su Ting. Find someone you can trust to take care of He Yan.

Although she doesn't know Su Ting well, she has been best friends with Su's mother for many years. She trusts her character and thinks that the children she teaches will not be bad. And during the time when she went back to her hometown to visit relatives, apart from the unconcealed admiration in Su Ting's eyes when she looked at He Dongchuan, Su Ting's personality was indeed not bad.

And her admiration is a plus for Cheng Xiaoman, she hopes that Su Ting will love her house and love her, and treat He Yan well for He Dongchuan's sake.

There is nothing wrong with Cheng Xiaoman's thoughts. When he was originally in love with He Dongchuan, he was indeed not bad to He Yan, but this love eventually turned into hatred, and Ai Wu Ji Wu also turned into hate Wu Ji Wu.

After Su Ting and Cheng Xiaoman finished chatting, the phone was handed over to He Dongchuan again. However, the mother and son spoke very little, and within three minutes, the phone was hung up.

When paying the bill, Su Ting realized that talking less is a good thing. Calling is really too expensive these days, and it costs one yuan per minute!

The call lasted seventeen minutes, and the cost was enough to pay a month's wages for an apprentice in a state-owned factory!

...

It was lunch time after leaving the post office. The three of them didn't go too far. They walked along the street and entered a century-old shop selling swallows.

Meat Yan is also called Taiping Yan. The skin of the swallow is hand-made with refined meat and sweet potato flour. The inside is wrapped with fillings. It looks like a wonton, but the skin of the swallow is thinner. Soft and chewy.

The store sells not only meat swallows, but also fish balls and swallow silk. Fish balls are made of skinned fish and wrapped in meat fillings. Yan silk is made of meat swallow skin, which is very smooth and tender. They asked for four taels of each.