Chapter 57

The condoms that He Dongchuan took out were not used up.

It's not that he can't do it. After holding it for a year, he can still do it once. The main reason why it didn't run out is that time doesn't allow it. After all, he is not that fast.

It was not difficult for He Dongchuan to stay up all night. He was still full of energy when he arrived at the camp the next day, but Su Ting was not as energetic as him. After turning around, his upper and lower eyelids kept fighting.

More importantly, during the process, I slowly woke up from hunger and kept crying at the top of my throat.

She has been sleeping in the master bedroom since she was born slowly. At first she slept with Su Ting and Aunt Wang. After the full moon, Aunt Wang was replaced by He Dongchuan. She is young, clueless, and sleeps most of the time, so even if she is there, the couple will make out, which is the epitome of most families.

But that was only when falling asleep slowly, listening to her crying, the two of them could hardly continue, so they could only rush to end, get up, clean up, put on clothes, and then breastfeed the baby.

After slowly falling asleep, the two of them also entered the sage's time. He Dongchuan was in a good mood and could still be interested, but Su Ting was completely out of control. Now she was tired, sleepy, ashamed and embarrassed, and just wanted to sleep.

He Dongchuan couldn't force her, so he could only hold back and fight again tomorrow.

After the lifting of the ban, both of them indulged a bit, and went to bed early every night, but when they really went to bed, they basically turned around.

She went to bed late at night, couldn't get up in the morning, and had to take a nap at noon. Gradually, Su Ting got used to this rhythm a little bit, and she didn't feel so sleepy at night, so the two quarreled until later.

Su Ting doesn't feel that she is living a life upside down day and night, but He Yan has a more intuitive feeling.

This day Su Ting woke up, and when she was eating the steamed stuffed buns that He Yan bought back, which had cooled down because they had been stored for a long time, she heard He Yan ask, "Is Mommy going to have a baby again?"

Su Ting was stunned, and asked in a vague voice with her bun in her mouth: "What?"

"Mom has been getting up late recently, and sleeps during the day. She sleeps better than when she had a younger sister. Didn't she have a baby?" He Yan analyzed it calmly.

Before the slow birth, He Yan didn't really want younger siblings for a while, because he thought children were annoying, especially boys, who were dirty and annoying.

Although Su Ting later told him that not all children are like this, girls are usually cleaner than boys, but He Yan was still a little worried.

But after the birth, He Yan's worries disappeared, because the younger sister is very clean, and there is no snot hanging under the nose. Although she loves to cry, she looks good when she smiles. When he teases her with toys, she will stare intently. with him.

He Yan felt that her sister had nothing wrong with her except that she snoozes a little bit.

And the problem of snoozing will not always be there. When my sister gets older, she won't have to sleep so long every day and can play with him for longer.

Counting it, it seems that my sister is not as sleepy as she was when she was born.

Because of the above, He Yan felt that it would be fine if his mother had another younger sister, and if it was a younger brother... If he likes to be clean, he would also take him to play.