Chapter 21

After returning from Rongshi, Su Ting became busy, either queuing or on the way to queue every day. What line are you in?

Of course it is the team that buys food and meat!

It seems that a lot of grain stations have been opened these years, at least one in each area. In fact, it is not bad if the grain stations are open for half a month every month. They have been in a state of no grain to sell for a long time.

The grain station on the island is considered good. Coarse grains can basically meet the supply, and they are available at any time, but fine grains are hard to say. Usually, they are only sold for a few days at the end of the month.

In fact, the sale was supposed to start at the beginning of the month, and the food stamps were also issued at the beginning of the month, but in order to ensure the livelihood of the residents, the upper management will issue food stamps in advance every month and start selling grain, so at the end of each month, there will be a long queue outside the grain station.

Just queue up, the trouble is that the daily supply of fine grains is limited, and they will only be sold out.

Su Ting was inexperienced at first, and she didn't come to buy food until she woke up naturally. The result was obvious. She didn't even see the tail of the polished rice that day.

The next day, He Dongchuan knocked on the door to wake her up. She went there two hours early, but it was useless. There was a long queue outside the grain station. She waited for several hours, and finally waited for the grain station to open, and rushed in with the grain buying army. , But before it was her turn, the refined rice noodles were sold out.

The third day... On the third day, Su Ting didn't sleep at all, and stayed up until three o'clock in the morning holding a stool and going out to line up. But as soon as she walked out of the yard, He Dongchuan chased her out.

At three o'clock in the morning, the family courtyard was pitch black, with only a little moonlight cast by the crooked moon overhead, one could barely see the surrounding scene.

Apart from the darkness, the family courtyard was very quiet. There were no human voices or frogs croaking. The only movement was the whistling wind blowing from the sea.

When Su Ting heard the sound of footsteps behind her, various horror movie clips that she had watched before appeared in her mind, she unconsciously tensed up, and walked forward with her head depressed, even if someone called her name behind her, she dared not He turned around and even started running.

But within two steps, a hand was put on her shoulder. Su Ting's eyes widened, her scream stuck in her throat, and she was about to shout out when a familiar voice came from her ear: "Why are you running?" The scream turned into a soft one: "Ah?"

The person in front of him is no monster, it's clearly He Dongchuan.

Su Ting let out a long breath: "Why did you come out?"

"I heard the sound of the door opening, and when I came out, I saw that you were not in the room." After explaining, He Dongchuan asked, "Where are you going?"

"Queuing up to buy food."

"Go now?"

Su Ting hummed twice: "I went there at five o'clock yesterday, and there was already a long queue at the door. Today I go at three o'clock, and I don't believe I can't buy rice!" She looked ruthless, and He Dongchuan said: "If you can't buy it, you can't buy it. If you can't, I will find a way."

Su Ting looked at He Dongchuan with bright eyes, and asked in a low voice: "What can you do?" Could it be going to the black market? purchase? But he was a soldier... hurriedly asked, "Will it be unsafe."