Chapter 126

"Good morning Xiao Su, have you eaten yet?"

"Send your daughter to school?"

Su Ting was riding a bicycle and slowly shuttled in the alley. Then he passed by.

From the new year to March, Su Ting has lived in this alley for four years.

People in this era are not like living with their doors closed decades later. No matter how introverted people are, they have lived in an alley for a long time, and the relationship between neighbors is also familiar.

What's more, although Su Ting is not a social cow personally, He Yan and Slowly are extroverted. They basically know the children of the same age in the alley. If the children are familiar with each other, the relationship between parents will not be too unfamiliar.

No, just a few minutes out of the alley, no fewer than ten people greeted Su Ting.

After leaving the alley, the street became wider. Su Ting walked along the sidewalk and turned right at the intersection. After a while, she arrived at the kindergarten.

After studying in the street nursery for a year and a half, Su Ting was gradually sent to this kindergarten, from the small class to the big class, and now she is gradually a big class student!

Parking the bicycle at the gate of the school, Su Ting kicked off the kickstand and asked her to get off the bicycle slowly.

Gradually this year, he is five years old and six years old, and he has grown a lot taller. With long hands and long legs, he hugs Su Ting's waist and can sit firmly in the back seat. So as early as the beginning of the year, He Dongchuan fixed it on the back of the bicycle. Seats were removed.

Later, because he gradually felt that sitting directly in the back seat was too uncomfortable, He Dongchuan searched out and found a wooden board to fix it in the back seat, and then sewed a cushion with cotton and fabric. Now the back seat has no other problems except that it is a little hard.

Slowly, with flexible hands and feet, propped up on the seat with both hands, he jumped back and got down.

As soon as she stood firmly, a little girl ran over: "Slowly, good morning!" After holding Slowly's hand, she greeted Su Ting again, "Good morning, Aunt Su." "Good morning, Yunyun." Su Ting stopped Bicycle, smiling, looked up at Yunyun's mother again, "Morning."

"Morning."

After saying hello, the four of them turned and walked into the kindergarten. The two children walked in front arm in arm, and Su Ting and Yunyun's mother were half a step behind.

Yunyun's mother suddenly remembered something and asked, "By the way, are you going to graduate?"

Because Yunyun and Yunyun have been in the same class since nursery school, and the relationship between Su Ting and Yunyun's mother has been very good for four years. Okay, so they know each other very well.

Su Ting took the college entrance examination in the winter of 1977 and entered the school in the spring of 1978. She will graduate after finishing this year. She nodded and said, "Graduate this month."

Yunyun's mother continued Ask: "What are your plans after graduation?"

As early as the last semester, Su Ting heard people ask this question, and there were many people who asked questions, including school professors, counselors, classmates in the class, and the military wives of the compound.

In the past four years of university, her grades have always been among the best. Although she has not participated in many extracurricular activities, she is better than many of her classmates just because she holds a position in the school magazine.