Chapter 8

In addition to the bamboo shoot jelly, Su Ting also bought two bunches of candied haws and a box of chicken cakes.

The chicken cakes were from a time-honored shop, and the store happened to be next to the state-owned restaurant where she ate. When she came out after eating, a plate of chicken cakes had just come out of the oven, and the sweet aroma quickly wafted away, whetting her appetite.

But at that time, she had just eaten, even if her appetite was aroused, it disappeared after a while, and she still felt that her stomach was full, so she couldn't say she really wanted to eat. Just a few meters away, she thought of He Yan, went out to eat and drink by herself, it seemed unjust to bring him nothing, so she went back and let him weigh a box of chicken cakes.

After buying chicken cakes, I saw candied gourds for sale next door, so I went to buy two more skewers. Instead, I bought the bamboo shoot jelly, mainly to amuse the children.

After these few days of getting along, Su Ting has a certain understanding of He Yan's character. To describe him with a word that is popular in later generations, it must be tsundere.

If one word is not enough and a short sentence is needed, it is a dislike of integrity.

But no matter how arrogant, no matter how wrong his words are, it can be seen that this child grew up being pampered, innocent and kind, completely different from Long Aotian, who has a cold personality and cruel methods in the novel.

The original body did the crime!

Su Ting was thinking, biting the icing on the hawthorn hard, turning her head to look at the little kid beside her who was munching on candied haws, and asked, "Is it delicious?"

He Yan's painful mask: "..." He couldn't eat candied haws anymore.

Su Ting laughed loudly, reached out and rubbed his head vigorously: "Okay, I won't tease you."

He Yan hid to the right, covered his head and said, "You can't touch a man's head!" "What will happen if you touch it? "

He Yan couldn't make it out, so he faltered and said, "Anyway, I can't touch it." "Then I will touch it, eat the things I bought, and don't let me touch your head. You are capable." Su Ting said, and then Punched on his head.

Cannibal's mouth was short, looking at the bright red candied haws in his hand, He Yan had no choice but to swallow his dissatisfaction, thinking that when he finished eating, he would definitely not let her touch his head!

But after eating candied haws, there are chicken cakes, and after eating chicken cakes, there are citrus, melon seeds and peanuts bought two days ago.

Forget it, she can touch it if she wants to.

...

For the next few days, Su Ting has been studying the pictorials she bought.

The style of comic strips in this era is more than what Su Ting imagined, there are realism and freehand brushwork. The former is always drawn very carefully, while the latter outlines the artistic conception of characters with a few strokes, and some are like cartoon villains.

Typesetting is basically a picture and a pair of text, and the text is written in the third person, which is the biggest difference between comic strips and comics.

But there are exceptions. Among the pictorials that Su Ting bought back, in addition to the descriptive text, there is also a first-person text bubble in the frame, which looks closer to the popular comics of later generations.

Su Ting looked through all the "Lianhuan Pictorial" she bought back, and found that there were very few serials published, and each issue was about one article, and whether it was a serial or a single story, the length of each issue was between 20 and 40. space, two to three pages.