Chapter 124

In the evening, when He Yan came back from self-study, Su Ting called the two children to the living room and told them about buying a house.

Slowly, his eyes brightened: "Is it the beautiful house that I went to see before?" what kind.

"It's beautiful," nodded slowly, "It's even more beautiful than our house, with flowers in the yard."

He Yan looked at his parents again: "Are we going to move to a new house?" "Yes, but the house It has been unoccupied for a long time, and it needs to be cleaned, and there is no furniture inside, so I have to find someone to clean it up." Su Ting put it off, and then continued after seeing the disappointed expressions of the two children, "But, I can take you to see it tonight. Take a look, you choose a room."

As Su Ting's voice fell, joy floated to the corners of the eyes and brows of the siblings, and they couldn't sit still for a moment, stood up and asked: "When are we going?"

Su Ting asked with a smile: " Now?"

The brothers and sisters nodded fiercely, Su Ting took the key and called everyone to go out.

When I went down to the first floor, I ran into a resident of 101 coming out and saw that their family was all dressed up as if they were about to go out. The other person was surprised and asked, "Where are you going?" "Go for a walk." Su Ting replied.

The other party looked out of the window in a daze, the night was dark, and even the lights in the opposite building were extinguished, turned around and asked: "It's late at night, take a walk?" But no one in the family of four was in the mood to answer seriously, so they hummed twice perfunctorily , they went out one after another and closed the gate.

He scratched his head and returned home, lifted the quilt and lay down on the bed and asked his wife, "Do you know who I saw when I went out just now?"

"Who?"

"The four members of the He family upstairs are going out for a walk at night, do you think it's strange?" "It's quite strange, but aren't you going to the bathroom? You're back so soon?" "

Ah! Yes , I have to go to the bathroom, I almost forgot!" Quickly lifted the quilt, and went out with the slippers on.

The woman in the room looked at his back and couldn't help muttering: "Fizzy and frizzy."

Su Ting and the others turned on the flashlight after they went out. The brother and sister loved to play around and walked on the light, while she and He Dongchuan walked hand in hand. Behind, at night, don't worry about being seen.

After walking for five or six minutes, No. 67 arrived, and Su Ting went to open the door with the key.

Today, after returning from the housing management bureau, the owner moved out with his son.

Su Ting was afraid that they would have no place to stay, so she originally wanted them to stay for a few more days.

But the homeowner felt that since the house was sold, it was not suitable for them to continue living here, and his son followed him to the hospital for a long time as a floor bunk and slept on the door panels for half a month. Put the child to bed.

He had calculated in his mind that apart from repaying debts and operating on his wife, there would still be part of the money from selling the house. He wanted to ask the people on the street to see if he could rent a house to settle down.

Recently, the return of educated youths to the city has intensified, and he also wants to take this opportunity to see if he can get his registered permanent residence. If possible, he will find a way to find a job after staying, and send his children to school after his wife's illness is cured.