Chapter 52

Aunt Wang went shopping that day, and when she came back, she brought back three unexpected people, namely Li Guifang, mother and son.

Li Guifang was still the same as she met on the ferry, smiling first when she saw people: "I wanted to come to you to play with you a few days ago, but I don't know anyone here, so I don't dare to come in." soldiers.

Su Ting asked with a smile, "Then why did you come in today?" "When I was wandering downstairs with the two children, I happened to meet Aunt Wang, so I followed her in cheekily." Li Guifang smiled embarrassedly.

In fact, Li Guifang is not such an acquaintance. She has been on the island for a while, and she doesn't know anyone except the staff in the guest house.

But Su Ting is different, because they met on the ferry, and she hadn't been on the island at that time, so she was not so timid, and had a good chat with Su Ting, so they regarded her as a friend.

As for Aunt Wang, although she and Aunt Wang hadn't talked much when they met before, Aunt Wang is Su Ting's family member. When she met her on the road, she thought she was an acquaintance, so she went over to say hello without thinking much. And followed Aunt Wang into the family home.

With acquaintances together, she felt at ease, and when she saw the big gun in the hand of the sentry box guard, she didn't feel scared anymore, as if she had confidence in her heart.

After listening to Li Guifang's words, Su Ting got up and made glasses for the three of them.

Although Aunt Wang always said that it is best not to get out of bed during the confinement period, Su Ting is sure that this is a bad habit, so she doesn't listen to it very much, and she will get out of bed and walk around for a while every day.

Aunt Wang became numb after watching too much, and she didn't bother to talk about her anymore.

Li Guifang, on the other hand, saw that Su Ting, a pregnant woman, got up to help pour her drink, and quickly said that there was no need to bother.

But when they came to the house for the first time, Su Ting couldn't do the thing of not giving a sip of water. She smiled and said it was okay, asked them what they tasted, made Li Guifang a cup of sugar water, and made barley milk for the two children Refined.

Because He Yan likes to drink, there is always malted milk at home. When a child comes to the house, Su Ting will watch and make a cup. Children of this age can hardly resist malted milk.

The same is true for Li Guifang's two children, standing side by side holding enamel cups, drinking contentedly.

Li Guifang also thinks the sugar water tastes good.

Although her man is the deputy battalion commander and has a high salary, he is too far away from home. The tickets that can be used here are basically useless at home, so he only sends money back every month.

She has a rural hukou, and the countryside is not like the city. It is not always possible to issue two tickets throughout the year, let alone the precious white sugar tickets. There is a black market in the city. She has heard about it and has been there twice, but the things there are so expensive that she is really reluctant to buy them, so the only thing she always keeps at home is brown sugar.

The regular stock mentioned here does not mean that she will buy a new one immediately after drinking the brown sugar, but buy a pack once in a while, so that she can drink it sparingly. In other words, she would make a glass of brown sugar water only when there were important guests at home and her two children were not feeling well. Such a small bag of brown sugar would last at least half a year.