Chapter 22

Su Ting is also chatting with someone about the family's financial power.

To be more precise, Comrade Yu Xiaofang should be teaching Su Ting the experience of controlling family financial power.

Yu Xiaofang said: "They are soldiers who have a lot of money. They smoke, eat and eat. They will be gone every month, regardless of whether it is good or not. Old Hu always complains, saying that I control him too strictly, and he has to buy a pack of cigarettes." He's so picky, but he doesn't think about it, his salary is not low, but the old man in the family needs to take care of it? The food and clothing of the three children need to be taken care of? And his brothers, who write letters every now and then to borrow money, just borrow money. But I haven't seen it for so many years, and these are places that cost money!"

"Didn't you tell him about these things?" Su Ting asked.

"Say it! Why don't you say it?" Yu Xiaofang sighed, "But what's the use of talking? He doesn't know the price of firewood, rice, oil and salt when he's not in charge of the family. Listen to what he said today and forget it tomorrow." Su Ting gave her a suggestion: "How about you? Let him take care of the house for two months? Let him experience how hard it is to live?"

"No, no, no, no, no, with his extravagant temperament, let him take care of the house, maybe he will spend money for fun, don't make a big hole for me Come on," Yu Xiaofang quickly waved her hands, and asked, "Who manages your family's money?" "We separate."

"Separate? How?"

"I take care of mine, he takes care of his. As for living expenses, he pays monthly Give it to me."

Yu Xiaofang yelled as soon as she heard it: "Hey, it's not okay to separate like this, what a lot of births, are you his nanny or his wife?"

How much does He Dongchuan save? How much money can Su Ting have on hand? One has a job and the other doesn't! Doesn't it mean that all the financial power is in the hands of men if they manage it like this?

Yu Xiaofang said: "I think, you have to talk about this matter with your family's old He, who is not a female housekeeper, and the woman takes the money? Since he married you and wants to live a good life with you, he can't hold all the money Li, this is a matter of attitude. And if you think about it, if you don't have money, you have to ask him for money, can you straighten your back in the future?"

Su Ting didn't think about these issues, and the reason is simple, she entered the state of marriage The time was short, and he used to treat He Dongchuan as a cohabitant and a partner, so he didn't think there was any problem with him paying living expenses on time.

Originally, she thought that if the manuscript was accepted and there would be a stable source of income in the future, she and He Dongchuan would share the living expenses equally based on the head, so they couldn't keep taking advantage of others. It doesn't matter if the manuscript is not accepted, she has to be realistic and stop showing off.

But now that the relationship between them has changed, these things must be considered. Thinking about it seriously, what Yu Xiaofang said also makes sense.

It wasn't that she was worried that Chaohe Dongchuan would not be able to straighten her back by asking for money, and she was not the only one in the family who needed to eat and drink, and he should take the initiative to provide living expenses on time. It was his fault that he didn't give it in time, and she wouldn't feel ashamed when asking for money.

But she really doesn't like to reach out to others. If she really gets to that point, she will probably feel that life is boring and want to divorce and run away.