Chapter 79

A few days after He Dongchuan went out, Su Ting took the two children to the city to withdraw money.

In fact, apart from the remittance slip, Su Ting also brought two pick-up slips. She didn't want to bring the package back together. He Dongchuan was not at home, and she couldn't get so many things back without her child, let alone her child today.

She just wanted to ask the staff to see if they could open the package to see if there was anything important inside.

In the past, the publishing house sent her readers' letters once every two weeks, but this time they sent a package at the end of June and early July.

After receiving the two pick-up slips, Su Ting was quite puzzled. She was worried that there was something important in the second package, but because she couldn't get the package back, the business was delayed.

So after arriving in the city, Su Ting went to the post office as her first stop.

The staff at the section window had known Su Ting for a long time, knew that she was a writer, and treated her very politely, but their unit stipulated that the pieces could only be dismantled when they were out of the closet.

Especially in a situation like Su Ting's, it is absolutely impossible to disassemble the item and not take it away, otherwise, when she comes to pick it up next time, she says something is missing, and they can't tell with eight mouths.

After the other party finished speaking, he reacted and explained: "Don't mind, I'm not saying that you will do this, but there is indeed such a situation. It is not good for us to start with you today, and there will be such a request later. Reject, you say yes?"

"Understood, then I will trouble you today." Su Ting had already thought about this possibility before coming, and did not embarrass the other party, she said with a smile, "Then let me call and ask." "This It's a serious way." The other party said with a smile, watching Su Ting lead the siblings to line up to make a phone call.

After queuing for more than half an hour, it took some time to make a phone call. After nearly 50 minutes, Su Ting finally got on the phone with Wang Jingfang, explained the situation to her, and asked what was in the package.

Wang Jingfang snorted and said, "If I knew your man wasn't at home, I wouldn't be in a hurry to send you an expedited delivery, and the shipping fee is still expensive."

Hearing Wang Jingfang's tone, Su Ting knew that there was probably nothing important in the package, and her tone relaxed : "Yeah, I saw the expedited mark on the pick-up slip, and I was also wondering, thinking that "Three Fires Part-time Jobs" will be released soon, and I also received the remittance slip for the final payment, what else needs to be sent urgently Huh? Just now, I wanted the staff to accommodate me and let me open the package to see what's inside." "Then did they accommodate?"

"No, it's a start, and they won't work well in the future Do, besides, if it is more accommodating, I don't need to call you." After Su Ting finished speaking, she changed the subject, "By the way, you haven't told me what's in the package?" Wang Jingfang said: "It's nothing, everything It is a reminder letter."

Every three to five months or half a year, the publishing house will add a question-and-answer section in "Lianhuan Pictorial" to reply to the questions raised by readers in the past period of time, and occasionally invite the author and readers to make a short dialogue.

As the most popular story on "Lianhuan Pictorial" in the past few months, "Three Fires of Working" is naturally mentioned.

Therefore, in the pictorial published in early June, the publishing house briefly answered the questions about the length of the story raised by letters from readers, and informed that the story would be serialized in early July. At the same time, two news were revealed. It will be compiled and published later, and the comics will be released in mid-July. Second, the author will continue to draw the story of Sanhuo. Please look forward to it.