Chapter 45

After the New Year's Eve, after the post office reopened, He Dongchuan took the time to go to the city, and called home to discuss Aunt Wang's visit to Pingchuan Island.

Because Cheng Xiaoman and Aunt Wang were not at ease and wanted to come here earlier, they set off on the eighth day of the first lunar month.

He Dongchuan said: "From the capital to Rongshi, it takes more than 30 hours by train. Aunt Wang departs in the afternoon of the eighth day and should arrive in the morning of the tenth day."

When He Dongchuan first got married, he first went to the capital to pick up He Yan, Hirakawa Island from the capital. Although Su Ting hadn't worn it yet, but according to the memory of the original body, it can be known that the journey was very difficult.

Su Ting asked: "Can Aunt Wang take such a long train ride alone?"

"Mom said to buy her a sleeper ticket, it should be fine." He Dongchuan is used to this kind of journey, but he doesn't feel the torment of the journey like Su Ting.

But Su Ting is not the kind of unrealistic person. She knows that the traffic is not so convenient at this time, and it would be great if she can buy a sleeper ticket for travel. Do you want me to pick you up at the train station?"

"I'll take a day off to pick her up, you don't want to go." He Dongchuan wanted Su Ting to pick her up at the train station with her big belly, she was fine, so he probably would have to get a meal from the old lady Criticize.

Su Ting hasn't been out of Pingchuan Island for almost two months, and she doesn't intend to be brave, so she nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll take some time to tidy up the second bedroom in the next few days."

Su Ting mentioned this matter to He Yan, and told him that he may need to sleep with Aunt Wang for a long time in the future.

It can be said that He Yan was brought up by Aunt Wang. Although he hadn't seen him for almost a year, he was still very close to the old lady in his heart, and he was very happy to sleep with her.

But when his parents asked him, he had to twitch a bit: "Then I'm an older child, and I still sleep with Grandma Wang, wouldn't it be good?" He Dongchuan felt strange: "I'm letting you sleep with my aunt. If you feel bad, then why do you always want to sleep with your mother?"

He Yan choked when asked.

But in just a few seconds, he quickly became confident: "When I sleep with my mother, I can be a child." He Dongchuan said: "In the future, you can be a child for a few months."

So, He Yan and The matter of Aunt Wang sleeping together was decided.

In the next few days, Su Ting went to tidy up the second bedroom when she had nothing to do.

In fact, there was nothing to tidy up, the room was so big, no matter how dexterous she was, she couldn't tidy up a single flower. The main thing is the closet, which needs to make room for Aunt Wang to put her clothes.

The wardrobe in the second bedroom has double doors, and there is a lot of space left for He Yan's clothes alone, but the lower floor was filled with letters from readers by Su Ting, and the wardrobe became crowded.

Now that Aunt Wang is coming, Su Ting has to consider taking out the letter and storing it in another place. Just where to put it?

There is only so much room at home, and there are only so many cabinets that can hold letters, and there is really no room for it.

Su Ting was lucky, as soon as he told He Dongchuan at night, he took care of the matter, and brought a wooden box back from outside the next day.

The box is a bit old, and it smells when you open it, but it has a lot of space. It is just right for storing letters after washing and drying, and you can also put the box directly under the bed.