Chapter 15

After Yu Xiaofang got the recipe, she thanked Su Ting again.

Su Ting didn't take the credit, saying that the recipes were all dictated by He Dongchuan, she was just a copyist, and explained that the recipes were written according to the standard of a catty of pork belly. If the amount of meat increases or decreases, it is best to increase or decrease the seasoning appropriately.

In fact, there is no need for Su Ting to explain it specifically. Yu Xiaofang went to the stove at the age of eight and has been cooking for more than 20 years. She knows this better than Su Ting and said with a smile: "Okay, I will buy a piece of meat tomorrow and try it. How's your chili sauce?"

"It's good, Xiao Yan's father likes it very much." In fact, He Yan is also greedy, but he is not very good at spicy food, so he barely tasted it.

But chili sauce is a real meal. Su Tingguang ate half a bowl of rice with chili sauce last night, and this morning she ate half a steamed bun with it. She usually doesn't eat steamed buns.

Seeing that Su Ting really liked it, the smile on Yu Xiaofang's face became wider: "It's good that you like it, have you finished yesterday's sauce? I still have it at home, and I'll decorate it for you." That's what he said, but he didn't wait for Su Ting's actions in action. Ting replied, turned around and went straight to the kitchen, filled a jar full of chili sauce for Su Ting in a jar.

Su Ting originally wanted to decline, but Yu Xiaofang was too enthusiastic to refuse, so she had to accept.

But after playing this, the two became acquainted.

She is actually quite passive socially, which also makes her seem to have a good relationship with everyone, but she can't find even half of her bosom friends.

After time travel, this situation has eased a little. It's not that Su Ting has become more active, but that people in this era are too enthusiastic, just like the military wife I met before, after she didn't go to the playground, she would come to her door to give her food. Yes, chat with her.

Although she has a passive personality, she is not a person who does not know what is good or bad. She will definitely entertain people when they come to the door, and she will find a way to return the things they bring.

Yu Xiaofang also had a warm personality, and the two lived close together, making it easy to communicate, so she would come to chat with Su Ting almost every day for a while.

It was also from Yu Xiaofang that Su Ting learned about the upcoming final exam of the military primary school.

There are five children in Yu Xiaofang's family. The eldest is already in junior high school, the second to fourth are all in elementary school, and the youngest is not yet five years old, not yet old enough to go to school.

Among the five children, the eldest and the youngest are okay, the older one has good grades, and the younger one doesn't go to school, so she doesn't need to worry about it. But the three children in the middle are more mischievous than the other, and care less about their studies than the other. Every time they take an exam, it is like a catastrophe for Yu Xiaofang, pure anger.

"I don't do my homework every day and don't memorize it. I just know that I'm going crazy, and I don't know how to cram when it gets dark." Yu Xiaofang gritted her teeth and said, "Wait, I didn't pass the exam this time and see how I deal with them."

Su Ting said: "They are still young. When they grow up a few years later, they will know how to work hard when they know the benefits of reading.

" Now," Yu Xiaofang said angrily, "they were lucky enough to cast a good pregnancy. If they were in our hometown, they would not study hard at this age, so I would all go home and do farm work! Forget it, don't mention them, you guys How is Jia Xiaoyan's grades? I heard that he transferred from the capital, so he should be doing well in his studies, right?"