Chapter 107

Two days after Su Ting received the admission letter from Fuda, Shen Xuan also received the letter.

She was admitted by the third choice. Maybe because the first two choices slipped, she received the notification later than the others. But even if it was her third choice, the school she applied for was better than most military wives, so after receiving the notice, she was visibly relieved, and the relationship between husband and wife eased.

On the other hand, Meng Xiuzhen, because her daughter has not received the admission notice for a long time, has been miserable all year. Before the end of the new year, she came to Su Ting to borrow review materials. She wanted her daughter to repeat for a year.

When she came to borrow materials, she also sighed again and again. Su Ting read it and wanted to tell her not to worry so much. Maybe the notice had not been sent yet. In her previous life, she had read relevant information and knew that some people only received their admission notices at the end of February or even the beginning of March.

But thinking about his previous state, even though he knew about it intellectually, he became more and more anxious emotionally, so he swallowed the words that came to his lips, and gave Meng Xiuzhen all his notes and test papers.

Seeing her generosity, Meng Xiuzhen couldn't help but confided in her heart: "You said that if the exam is retaken, should I ask Yaya to set her goal lower?" They are all famous schools in other provinces.

Su Ting felt that with Jiang Ya's grades, although Fuda was not stable, her second and third aspirations were stable.

The college entrance examination in 1978 was in the summer. If she really didn't pass the exam, based on her foundation, hurry up and review now. As long as the exam does not fail, she may be able to go to Fuda again in July. There is really no need to set the goal too low .

But looking at Meng Xiuzhen's distraught appearance, she didn't say it out loud, and said tactfully, "I don't think you need to think about college so early. If you want to take the exam again, see how she does in a few months. Consider which university is better to apply for."

"What you said makes sense, I just..." That's what Meng Xiuzhen didn't say, but sighed heavily, "Oh."

Su Ting persuaded: "If you are really worried, you can volunteer with her once or twice. The third choice is low, but based on her grades, as long as she can perform stably this year, she should be fine with her choice." "That's the only way to go.

I'll ask you again when I want to apply for my choice. Although she was worried, Meng Xiuzhen also knew that Su Ting's words made sense. She picked up her notes and test papers and was about to leave, but before she went out, she remembered to ask, "By the way, when are you going to report?" "At the beginning of next

month ." The college students of the 1977 and 1977 classes all entered the spring of 1978.

"It's still a while. Have you found your house yet?" It

's not a secret that Su Ting will take her to live in the city slowly. The family lives in two places, and after four years, the relationship will fade.

Someone was meddling, and ran up to He Dongchuan to mutter this, but after hearing this, he asked back, "Do you want to divorce your wife?" The meddling person frowned upon hearing this: "How did you talk?"

"You I said that the two places cannot be separated. Before your daughter-in-law joined the army, she lived in her hometown with her children for so many years. Do you still have feelings for her? If you don't have feelings, don't you want a divorce?" The other party was left speechless by his question, He had no choice but to shut his mouth resentfully.