Chapter 108

Because we had to go out early today, the couple didn't fight for too long the night before, and they slept before turning around.

But the next day they got up too early and went out before dawn, so when they were in the car, not only Su Ting, but also the two children were dozing off.

He Dongchuan was in good spirits, the car drove steadily, and drove back and forth all the way after entering the urban area.

After arriving at the school, it seemed that the time was still early. Before the normal working hours, He Dongchuan didn't drive the car to the gate. Instead, he found an early shop nearby and called his mother and three to get up and eat.

The brothers and sisters opened their eyes in a daze, saw the unfamiliar street scene outside the window, and asked in a vague voice: "Why did you stop here?" "Where is this?"

He Dongchuan had only one answer: "A place for breakfast.

" The two brothers and sisters became energetic, opened their eyes wide and looked out the window, asking, "Where? Where ?"

There are more than one, and they sell a variety of types, such as soy milk fried dough sticks, steamed buns, pancakes, pan-fried buns, and more.

And every business is doing well, especially those selling soy milk, fried dough sticks and foot wraps. There is a long queue at the door. It's normal to think about it, after all, they are the four King Kongs in the breakfast session, and there must be many people who love to eat.

Everyone has a herd mentality, especially for children. After getting off the bus, the brother and sister decisively chose to wait in the long queue.

Seeing that it was still early, He Dongchuan followed their wishes and asked Su Ting, "What do you want to eat?"

"I'll eat wontons." Su Ting wanted to eat something with soup today.

"Then go buy wontons. I'll take my two children to line up here. After buying, I'll take the children to find you." The wonton shop is also nearby, and the store is not small. There are seats inside, which is suitable for breakfast.

Su Ting: "Success." Habitually handing out money and tickets to He Dongchuan.

But He Dongchuan didn't pick it up, because Su Ting would take her to live around the school after school started, so last night the couple divided the money tickets at home.

Of course, what was distributed to He Dongchuan was only the living expenses of the current month and various vouchers, and the money was split in half. In fact, he thinks that it is better not to divide by month, but by week. In this way, he will have a ready-made reason to borrow a car from Su Ting with his children every Sunday.

But Su Ting was afraid that there would be an emergency at home, that he would have no money or tickets, so she didn't listen to his advice.

In short, He Dongchuan is also a person with money and tickets now. When he goes out, of course he doesn't need his wife to pay for it. He left a sentence saying "I have it", and confidently went to line up behind the two children.

Seeing this, Su Ting smiled and collected the money to buy wontons.

The breakfast here is relatively simple, and the shop that does not sell fried dough sticks and foot wraps is busy, so although the wontons take longer to cook, Su Ting still bought breakfast before He Dongchuan and the others.

There are not many people in the wonton shop, there are only six or seven square tables in total, and barely half of the people are seated. You must know that this point is the peak time for breakfast, and wontons are no better than others, and you can eat them in a pack of oiled paper.