Chapter 39

The news that the young grandson of the Seventeenth Building became a teacher quickly spread throughout the family courtyard. Some of the military wives congratulated her, some envied her, and some waited to see a good show. Whose show do you want to see?

Of course it's Duan Xiaoying, it's her job that Xiaosun takes care of.

The military wife who had something good to do was afraid that her news would be delayed, so she ran to her to talk about it, just to see how she would react.

But I don't know if she has heard the news and is mentally prepared, or it doesn't matter, the smile on her face has not changed, and what she said is also very pleasant: "After I resigned from school, the most worried thing is this gang My child, now that the teacher has settled down, I feel relieved."

After listening to Chen Shaomei's learning of Duan Xiaoying's words, Su Ting said, "Isn't this good? Everyone is satisfied, and everyone is happy." "Come on."

Chen Shaomei sneered , "No one in the compound knows the reason why Duan Xiaoying resigned from the school. The reason why she was allowed to leave by herself is because Principal Jiang has a good temper and saved her face. Whoever believes her is a fool. I didn't say that." What do you mean?"

"No matter what reason she left from the school, she is not a teacher now, and it doesn't matter who the new teacher chooses."

Su Ting said these things not to help Duan Xiaoying, but to Duan Xiaoying's heart. Whether the real mood is calm, envious or not interested, and I have no intention to speculate so much.

And sometimes she felt that some military wives in the compound were really looking for trouble.

Although Xiaosun was assigned Duan Xiaoying's position, it's enough for everyone to know in their hearts, why do they have to dance in front of the person involved? The person concerned is not satisfied with his generous and generous attitude, he must show jealousy and remorse.

The point is, if Duan Xiaoying really does one thing face-to-face, under their operation, the high probability of being hated is not their military wives who are looking for trouble, but Xiaosun, who has become a teacher through normal procedures. Su Ting didn't want to get involved in these matters, so she changed the subject and asked, "The bead flowers on your daughter's head are pretty, where did you buy them?"

Looking at it, there was a smug smile on his face: "I bought it. I bought the materials and made it myself. How about it? Does it look good?"

"That's right, it took me a lot of work."

Although Su Ting changed the topic at the time, the matter was not over yet. Within two days, Su Ting heard that Duan Xiaoying was pregnant.

After the news came out, the direction of public opinion in the family courtyard changed again.

Yu Xiaofang said: "I just said why she resigned so simply. It turned out that she had something in her stomach." "Didn't you think she was fired before? Why do you think she resigned by herself now?" Su Ting asked in wonder, He handed Yu Xiaofang the enamel cup filled with cool boiled water, and sat down on a stool.

"Regardless of whether she resigned voluntarily or was fired, she can leave the job so readily, it probably has something to do with the child in her belly."

These days, the job is an iron rice bowl. to death.

Duan Xiaoying's problem this time is not small, but it is not big. If she really has a clear conscience and the school wants to expel her, it will be useful for her to make a fuss.

Of course, for her resignation, everyone thought she had a guilty conscience before. It was not until now that they heard that she was pregnant, and everyone realized that she might have resigned to raise a baby.