Chapter 27

Just when Su Ting was thinking hard about what gift to give He Dongchuan, He Yan brought back good news.

The primary school in the military region is planning to hold a party on Children's Day, inviting parents and military leaders to participate as audience members, and the performers are children. Each class will present two performances.

The two programs that He Yan belongs to, the second class of the first grade, are solo dance and chorus.

The solo dancer was a girl named Feng Li. Her mother was a member of the city art troupe before joining the army. Although she couldn't do her original job after joining the army, her dancing skills were still there. Feng Li learned to dance with her mother when she was four years old. It has been three years since then. Although there is no place to take the grade test these days, her skills are not bad. It is not difficult for her to complete a difficult dance independently.

Compared with dancing, the requirements for chorus selection are much lower. There are two main points, one is good-looking, and the other is that you can open your mouth.

It is said that dancing is three points of talent and seven points of sweat. No matter how good the talent is, the body will still be stiff if you don't practice for a long time. Singing is different, talent accounts for a larger proportion, and whether the voice is good or not can determine everything in many cases.

Of course, this is just a primary school party, and the requirements for the children's voices are not so high. Basically, the voices are clear and clear, as long as they can sing and the voices are not so abrupt.

And because the chorus sings in a stand-up style, the teacher will be a little bit judgmental when picking people.

Therefore, He Yan, who has a clear voice and can sing, was selected into the choir logically, and because of his good looks, he became the lead singer standing in the middle.

The little guy was very proud, his tail was about to stick up, but he wanted to pretend that I was not interested in singing, and the teacher told me to do it.

Seeing that Su Ting couldn't help but reached out and rubbed his hair heavily, she said with a smile: "Okay, hurry up and eat, great singer!"

He Yan snorted, took two mouthfuls of food, and remembered something very important, and asked while eating: "Will you come to see me sing that day?"

Because there was something in his mouth, his voice was a little muffled, but Su Ting and He Dongchuan understood everything.

Su Ting readily agreed, but He Dongchuan said, "What day is June 1st?" Said, "It's Saturday."

Because the army stipulates that there must be a leader in the battalion during holidays, so He Dongchuan has a Sunday rotation every month, and the rest will be adjusted to Saturday accordingly.

As for the specific Saturday off, it depends on the schedule, but the schedule is not completely fixed, and the leaders of the several battalions can adjust each other.

It was only the middle of the month, and the schedule hadn't come out yet, so He Dongchuan said, "I'll see at the end of the month, and I'll go if there's no problem."

He Yan acted like his father and agreed, saying, "You must come, otherwise I will be very, very Sad!" This was the first time he performed on stage in his life.

The corners of He Dongchuan's lips twitched slightly: "I will try my best."

...

"Comrade He, Comrade Su, are you going to play in the city again?"