Chapter 111

At four o'clock in the morning the next day, He Dongchuan went out with He Yan, who was asleep in his arms, and Su Ting escorted them to the door.

Normally, Su Ting wouldn't be able to wake up so early, but she kept thinking about this matter when she went to bed last night, and she didn't sleep very soundly. When He Dongchuan moved in the morning, she woke up. Although she was very sleepy, she still struggled to get up.

Because it was too early, Su Ting couldn't keep her eyes open when she went downstairs, but when the cold wind blew outside, she woke up before her eyes. She opened the car door and watched He Dongchuan carry the child to the back seat and lie down.

After closing the door of the car, Su Ting confessed: "Be careful on the way back, drive slowly, don't worry." "Yes."

He Dongchuan responded and walked over to hug Su Ting. She did not withdraw from his arms, but reminded softly: " It's outside."

"I'm sleeping at this point, how can anyone be outside, and I'm hugging my wife." He Dongchuan hugged Su Ting and said in a low voice, "You should be careful when you live here, what's the matter? I'll make a phone call and avoid going out at night..."

Thinking of Su Ting's evening self-study, he thought about it and said, "If you have to go out, don't come back too late, and try to act with others. Yesterday, you should talk to Comrade Duan who lived upstairs. Tell her, let her come back at night and wait for you..."

"It's not easy to wait, neither of us is a professional."

"Don't you all have to go to evening self-study? They leave early, let them wait for you, you get off It's early, wait for them." He Dongchuan said and changed his words, "In a few days, I'll come over on Sunday and treat them to dinner then."

In fact, he had this idea yesterday, but Duan Xiaolan and his wife came from other places , Signed up the day before yesterday, came to see the house yesterday, rented it, then moved house and furniture, cleaned, and went to a class meeting in the evening, and it didn't stop all day.

He wants to invite someone to dinner, but the other party has no time to eat, so he can only wait until Sunday comes.

Su Ting is also thinking about inviting them to dinner. It's not because they are in a hurry, but the two families live in the same building, so it is definitely best to take care of each other.

The couples live on the third floor, Duan Xiaolan doesn't say, Lu Zheng looks young and strong, and most of the time, she will live here alone, taking care of each other, but actually expecting Duan Xiaolan and his wife to take care of their mother. female.

This can be regarded as they are begging for help, so naturally they want to ask someone to have a meal.

But Su Ting didn't think as well as He Dongchuan. Every day you wait for me and I wait for you. The husband and wife don't dislike their mother and daughter being light bulbs, and she herself feels embarrassed.

What she thought was that she had something to do, and when she might come home late, she could tell them and let them pay attention to the movement outside at night.

The other Su Ting is not afraid. Firstly, self-study at university is no more late than high school, and the end time will not be too late. When she comes back, the road on both sides should be bustling; secondly, the school is not far from here, and there are bungalows on both sides of the road.

There are people living in it. People in this era are not as indifferent as later generations. When they meet bad guys, they can shout out a lot of people.

In addition, when she buys a flashlight today, she can buy a dagger by the way and keep it in her bag every day. If there are really bad guys, she will cut them while they are not prepared, and prepare some chili water, and she can always get away.