Chapter 66

Su Ting and He Dongchuan stayed in the room for two hours.

Although Mother He and Aunt Wang didn't ask anything after the two went downstairs, the more they behaved like this, the more Su Ting felt that they understood everything. When they were busy in the kitchen, she gave He Dongchuan a sneaky look.

He Dongchuan was stared inexplicably, and asked: "What's the matter?"

Su Ting pursed her lips and said, "Mom and Aunt Wang must know."

"If you know, you will know. Don't worry, they won't come to ask you." He Dongchuan thought to himself, his mother might be very happy to see them greasy and crooked.

Su Ting thought that even if they didn't ask, she would feel very embarrassed when she thought about it. On the first day back, she didn't even pass a night! Thinking of the things in the trash can, Su Ting said in a low voice, "I don't care, anyway, you have to dispose of that thing as soon as possible, so that mom can't find out."

He Dongchuan felt that Su Ting was trying to hide her ears. quit? His mother would only ask him about the situation if they were really lying down.

Just like when they first got married, when he woke up the next morning, his mother called him over to ask what was going on. His mother scolded him so angrily when she learned that nothing had happened after they got the certificate, and she didn't take the initiative to talk to him until they left the capital.

But seeing that Su Ting was so concerned, He Dongchuan didn't make a sound to hit her, and said, "Okay, I'll go out to take out the trash at night."

Hearing what he said, Su Ting reluctantly revealed the matter.

He Dongchuan thought his mother wouldn't talk to him again this time, but as soon as they finished talking, Cheng Xiaoman came out of the kitchen and called him to his room with an excuse.

As soon as the door was closed, Cheng Xiaoman asked, "What happened to you and your wife?"

"What's wrong with us?" He Dongchuan looked puzzled.

"It's nothing. Then I just looked at her with a bad face, and I wanted to pinch you."

He Dongchuan couldn't laugh or cry: "Aren't you cooking in the kitchen? Why do you know what we do outside? Also, she didn't You have pinched me,so don't put a hat on someone else." "Okay, I'll just say that, anyway, tell me the truth, are you two okay?" "It's okay."

"Then why was she not happy just now? "

"You read it wrong, she is thin-skinned, I'm sorry." He Dongchuan finished, "Oh, yes, she asked me to take out the garbage at night." Okay, I specifically told He Dongchuan about this when I called before, and asked him to pay attention.

After his mother said so, He Dongchuan didn't hide his and Su Ting's plans, and confessed that he didn't plan to have children in recent years.

Therefore, Cheng Xiaoman knew that they were avoiding. As for the method of contraception, although she didn't ask, she could guess it. So after hearing what He Dongchuan said, she immediately thought of the reason for Su Ting's embarrassment.

Cheng Xiaoman said angrily: "It's just that your father is not at home, let him know that you are fooling around in broad daylight, and see if he whips you." "Don't tell him, how would he know?" He Dongchuan remembered after speaking Ask, "Mom, you won't tell my dad about this, will you?"

"Don't worry, I won't tell him," Cheng Xiaoman said, "But you should be more careful while you're at home."

"I know. "