Chapter 91

The results came out on Monday morning, and He Yan was dazed when he came back at noon.

Su Ting thought that he failed the exam, and comforted him in a warm voice during the meal: "If you fail the exam, you will fail the exam. Lobster and crab, you can eat anytime." Anyway, it is not the season to eat river shrimp and crab.

As a result, when He Yan heard about the food, he raised his drooping head immediately, and said with a serious expression: "Dad said that I will buy seafood for us when I enter the top three in the grade. I am the second in the grade!" Su Ting raised her eyebrows: "The exam Well done, then why do you look unhappy?"

"I'm only one point behind the first grade!"

Su Ting understood He Yan's feelings, if the difference is a few points, it might be okay, but it's just one point, it's really very good Reconciled, he asked, "How many points did you score in the two exams?"

"Both are ninety-eight," He Yan muttered, "Originally, I could score 100 in math." "Then why didn't I get it?" ?"

"Because I wrote an answer wrong, I figured it all out." If he was more careful and did not write the wrong answer, he would have one more point than the current number one in the grade.

"Didn't you check after you finished writing?"

"Checked, but didn't notice."

"This shows that there is actually no difference in your grades. In this case, you are actually being careful. When the other party checks the test paper, he sees a problem. You made the correction, so you got the first place in the test, but you were careless and didn't find the problem, so you lost the two points you should have gotten, and became the second in the grade." He Yan sighed and said, "That's how it is." "Then you next time Will you still be so careless in the exam?"

He Yan shook his head and said, "No, I will definitely check it carefully next time."

"Take a lesson, just pay attention in the future." After Su Ting finished speaking, seeing him still pursing her lips, she said in a low voice, "It's just an ordinary exam, which can't determine your future. If you don't pass the exam this time, keep working hard. Don't worry too much." Sad."

"Then what test will determine my future?"

"After you finish the fifth grade, you will have the entrance exam from elementary school to junior high school. That exam will determine what kind of junior high school you can enter. Good junior high school teachers have good resources. In this environment, your chances of being admitted to high school will be higher, and a bad junior high school will be worse in all aspects, and your chances of being admitted to high school will be lower."

Su Ting concluded: "So The quiz can be regarded as the first step in determining your future, and you are studying hard now to prepare for the quiz." He Yan suddenly realized: "I understand."

"It's enough for you to take this matter to heart , You don't need to be so tense at ordinary times, and you can play as long as you want without delaying your homework."

Although the junior high school exam is very important, Su Ting does not hope that He Yan will put all his thoughts on it in the next year or so. It's not a good thing for him to be too stretched on this one.

Elementary school is so tense, what should we do when we enter junior high school and high school?

Entering junior high school not only means more heavy schoolwork, but also means the end of childhood. Apart from maintaining her grades, Su Ting hopes that He Yan can have a happy childhood.

He Yan asked thoughtfully: "Then can I go out to play tonight?" "I

can go after I finish my homework, lest you go crazy and rush to do homework in the middle of the night." Dad kept pushing, and He Yan muttered, "I'll finish my homework before going out to play."