Chapter 69

Not long after the first half started, the badminton and table tennis players stopped, and they either sat in the stands or stood by the court to watch the game.

Among the table tennis players, there are many elders of these people on the field. The level is not low. They are usually too busy to see anyone, and only have time to come out for activities during the Spring Festival holiday.

As soon as they gathered around, several young people on the field felt the pressure doubled. One of the young people's father came, and when he heard his father's applause while dribbling, his hands shook instantly, and the ball was intercepted.

But both He Dongchuan and Zhu Jianming played fiercely. Under their leadership, the others quickly became tense and could no longer care about who was on the sidelines.

After halftime, everyone got used to it.

Therefore, after the start of the second half, the two teams quickly found their rhythm and began to score goals in turn.

And there are more and more spectators in the stands. Regardless of whether they were watching the ball, bringing their babies or basking in the sun, they all cast their eyes on the court and began to cheer for them.

Zhu Jianming's wife and children also came, and they sat obliquely below Su Ting and the others. When his daughter cheered for him, Su Ting and the others could hear them, and when He Yan cheered for his father, they could also hear them.

The smell of gunpowder between the two children burst out.

In order to overwhelm each other in momentum, the two yelled louder than each other, and gradually heard the elder brother cheering for his father, and then he also raised his voice and shouted: "Dad! Oil!" She likes two words and two words. The redundancies of two characters jumped out.

Su Ting was afraid that the two children's voices would be hoarse after the game, so she patted He Yan on the shoulder and said, "Don't shout so loudly, your father can hear you."

But He Yan had his own ideas, pointed at Zhu Jianming's daughter and said: "Dad can hear my voice, and he must also hear her voice. If he hears that my voice is smaller than hers, Dad will definitely think that we are right He doesn't have confidence, he will be very sad."

Su Ting wanted to say "Your father is not that fragile", but seeing He Yan's stubborn face, she could only say: "I will shout with you, the voice must be louder than her, you can keep your voice down Right?"

He Yan's eyes lit up instantly: "Mom, do you want to cheer with us?"

Slowly followed and raised her head: "Mom~"

In fact, Su Ting didn't want to shout, as an adult who wants to save face, she thinks that entering If I can cheer along with the ball, it's enough to shout well, but I'm like a cheerleader shouting non-stop, how unsteady!

But she is not a cheerleader, and the game is over, and the voices of the two children are useless.

For the sake of the child's health, Su Ting decided to go all out, nodded and said, "Well, I'm with you!"

He Yan cheered and jumped up, dancing slowly.

At this moment, Zhu Jianming jumped high and dunked the basketball to the backboard.

With the basketball in the bag, Zhu Jianming's daughter screamed: "Daddy is great! Daddy is the best!" After shouting, she turned her head back and smiled proudly at He Yan.

But this time He Yan didn't lose his composure like before, he just raised his chin and snorted coldly.

Later his mother will join him and his sister to cheer, their voices will definitely be louder than hers! mad at her!