Chapter 9

After the silence, Su Ting decided to skip this topic, and gave the fruit in her hand forward: "Do you want to eat it?" "No need."

Su Ting withdrew her hand, feeling a little worried.

Based on some of the memories about He Dongchuan left by the original body and the description in the original book, she thought that He Dongchuan was cold and cold, but overall he was quite easy to talk to.

Now it seems that cold is really cold, and it needs to be verified.

So here comes the question, everyone says that Xiaobie is better than a newlywed, they are Xiaobie who has bumped into a newlywed, and He Dongchuan is back, shouldn't she be more happy and ignore his indifference and exchange some pleasantries?

But as a Yangou, Su Ting really couldn't be happy.

She felt that the God of Time Traveling was really cruel to her. Others transmigrated into the book and either became a rich and noble daughter in ancient times, or became the heir of hundreds of billions of fortunes in modern times, or worse, they became a married woman in the Chronicle, and their husbands were probably big. handsome guy.

Fortunately, she was a stepmother once time travelling, and her cheap husband was still unshaven.

Looking at the beard on his face, Su Ting really couldn't show her love, so she could only smash the cans and smash them, let's just break the persona, anyway, no matter how smart He Dongchuan was, he would never have thought that she was a time traveler. Who would have thought.

Even if she has read no less than a hundred and eighty novels of book-crossing, she never thought that such a terrible thing as book-crossing really existed in this world before the incident happened.

Thinking of this, Su Ting suddenly straightened her back without bending her waist, and she felt that she could do it again.

He Dongchuan didn't know Su Ting's inner thoughts, but he could see the change in her expression, and keenly discovered that compared with before the mission, his new wife had changed a lot.

There are more small expressions. Thinking about it, He Dongchuan reached out to take the fruit from her hand.

She didn't seem to react, she argued with him for a while, then lowered her head and said "Huh?" to express her doubts.

"I'll get it."

Su Ting reacted, and let go of her hand: "Oh, thank you."

He Dongchuan didn't say anything more, and strode towards the family courtyard with a military bag in one hand and fruit in the other.

Su Ting turned around and looked at him from behind.

He is tall, at least 1.8 meters tall, with a typical inverted triangle figure, wide shoulders and narrow waist, and two long and straight legs wrapped in blue-gray military trousers.

In fact, judging from He Yan's appearance, He Dongchuan's appearance should not be bad, even if he is not handsome, he should have good facial features, but it is a pity that he has a beard.

She prefers fair and delicate little fresh meat, and appreciates the tough guy style without unshaven beards.

But she changed her mind, what does it have to do with whether He Dongchuan is a fresh meat or a tough guy? In the novel, Yuanshen failed to warm his heart after using it for three years. Could it be that she still expected to make him fall in love at first sight?

Since he can't be counted on, wouldn't it be more beneficial for her to seal her heart and love her because his appearance doesn't conform to her aesthetics, so as to end the finale?