Chapter 86

Knowing that they will live in a hostel at night, the siblings are looking forward to it. Neither of them has ever slept out, so even if the conditions of the hostel are not as good as at home, they still find it interesting.

What's more, the environment of the resident guest house is very good. It looks like two floors from the outside, but there is a yard behind the entrance hall. The yard is surrounded on three sides and has two floors. The whole looks like a word.

The three sides of the mouth are guest rooms, only the right row on the first floor is the bathroom, toilet and laundry room, and the second floor is the office, a place to rest with the staff.

The rooms are mainly standard rooms, and there are also double rooms and suites. There are two types of suites. There are two rooms inside and outside with beds, and there are also two rooms with a living room. The latter is basically for leaders, and the entire guest house is only one , so He Dongchuan opened the former room. At night, the two children slept in the inner room, and the couple slept in the outer room.

Tomorrow I will leave Pingchuan Island, Su Ting can't sleep at night, because she is afraid of affecting He Dongchuan's sleep, she dare not toss and turn, just close her eyes and think wildly.

Suddenly, she heard He Dongchuan's voice next to her ear: "Can't sleep?"

"You didn't sleep?" Su Ting asked in surprise.

"No," He Dongchuan said, changing his posture, putting his left hand flat under his head and pressing his right hand through the gap between Su Ting's neck and the pillow, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and saying, "I'm leaving soon, I'm a little sleepy." No."

Su Ting leaned into his arms and whispered, "I am the same way."

When she first arrived on Pingchuan Island, she was not used to it, not because of the climate, although Fujian is indeed hotter and humid than her hometown, cockroaches Also larger, but within acceptable limits.

What really made her feel uncomfortable was the change of times and identities. She traveled from the 5G era to the 1970s when there were no mobile phones, no computers, and computers were not widely available. From a single young woman, she became a A married military wife with a husband and a stepson. She was at a loss.

More than two years later, it is difficult for Su Ting to recall how she felt at that time. She has already adapted and got used to this era. If she is given a chance now to choose to wear it back or stay, she should choose the latter.

If she wears it back, she will lose her family, and there is a high probability that she will be alone in the future and stay here. Although the technology is a little behind and life is not so convenient, their family can always be together.

As long as she lives well, she can still enjoy the convenience brought by intelligence in the future, and maybe, when she gets old, she can become the most fashionable old lady in the community.

Don't they all say that the elderly are easy to lose touch with the times? No matter how smart an old man is, he may not be able to play with a smartphone, but she has no such worries. She has worn it back from the era when smartphones were popularized.

Su Ting couldn't help laughing as she imagined He Dongchuan holding her mobile phone and asking her how to watch videos, how to watch TV, and how to download software.

He Dongchuan turned his head in the dark when he heard her laughter: "What did you think of so happy?"

"I was thinking, what will the world be like in a few decades."

He Dongchuan's voice was a little puzzled: "What will happen?"

" The changes should be quite big, especially the changes in technology, and people of our age may not be able to fully adapt." Su Ting raised her head, looked at his silhouette in the dark, and said with a smile, "But don't worry, when the time comes I will teach you."