Chapter 70

After the new year, Su Ting took time to meet Wang Jingfang. Wang Jingfang is the editor of "Lianhuan Pictorial" and Su Ting's direct editor. In the past year or so, the two wrote letters and made phone calls, but they never saw each other.

In this day and age, this is a very normal thing, the traffic is too inconvenient, and many editors and authors have never met.

Su Ting never thought about meeting Wang Jingfang, but when she received the manuscript fee for the second and third editions of "Educated Youth" a year ago, Wang Jingfang's New Year's greetings and reminder letters were sent along with the remittance slip.

Because she has to take care of her children and study, and Su Ting has been struggling in the early stage of the new story, she drew this story very slowly, and finished the draft just before she received the money order.

It was late January at that time, and there were only a few days left before the Chinese New Year. If I wanted to send a letter, Wang Jingfang would not receive it even before the year, and there were many things to do during the Chinese New Year, so it was easy to lose the letter.

So Su Ting took advantage of Sunday to go to the city to withdraw money and buy things to bring back to the capital to call Wang Jingfang. By the way, she told her that the new story had been completed and that due to various reasons, it might not be possible to send the letter until after the tenth day of the new year. send out.

After Wang Jingfang heard this, she casually asked if she had any plans for the New Year?

Su Ting thought that although the two had never met, they had known each other for more than a year, so they were considered friends, so she told someone that they were going back to her husband's house for the New Year.

Wang Jingfang was doing writing work, and she was keenly aware of the strangeness in Su Ting's words.

She knew that Su Ting was the wife of the army and was with the army on Pingchuan Island. She also knew that her ancestral home was Hu Province, and she always thought that her husband and she were from the same place.

But if this is the case, then Su Ting should be talking about returning to her hometown for the New Year. The language habits of Chinese people usually go out of the city, the same city is their hometown, and outside the province, the same province is their hometown.

Speaking of going back to her husband's house alone, either the two people's hometowns are not in the same place, at least in a different province, or there is no one in her mother's house. Wang Jingfang asked: "Aren't you from the same place as your husband?" "Yes, his ancestral home is from the same place as mine. But his parents are in the capital."

Wang Jingfang was moved when she heard that, and asked, "Then you are going to come to the capital to celebrate the New Year?" "Yes."

"Our publishing house is also in the capital, since you want to come, let's find some time for the New Year , shall I treat you to a meal? It just so happens that we have known each other for so long and haven't met yet," Wang Jingfang immediately sent out the invitation, not forgetting the business, and said with a smile, "Don't mail the manuscript either. How about giving it to me?"

So, the matter of meeting was settled.

Because Su Ting didn't know what was going on after returning to the capital, and whether she was busy years ago, she made an appointment with someone for the fifth year of the new year. At this time, the New Year's greetings were basically over, and there were only a few days left before returning to the city. , the timing is just right.

The two agreed to have lunch, so after getting up on the fifth day of the fifth day, Su Ting didn't go out in a hurry, and stayed at home until after ten o'clock before going out for a ride with He Dongchuan.