Chapter 83

Long before the holiday, Su Ting wrote to the two elders of the Su family about going back to visit them. Now that there is a temporary change, she must write to inform them.

So on Sunday, He Dongchuan had a rest, and the two of them took their children to the city.

But they didn't go directly to the post office, but went to the department store first. Su Ting watched and bought clothes for the two elders, and bought some tea and other special products, and sent them back with the letter.

After posting the letter, they went to queue again and called He Dongchuan's parents, but unfortunately, Cheng Xiaoman went to work today, and only Aunt Wang and Father He were at home.

Father He knew that He Dongchuan had won two consecutive first places in the martial arts competition, and was very happy for him, but he still mostly warned him to guard against arrogance and impetuosity, and not to be too complacent in his heart.

He Dongchuan agreed one by one, and then mentioned the possible transfer of work.

Father He asked puzzledly, "Did you do a good job when you weren't there? Why did you get transferred again?"

These days, people are all employed with fixed jobs. No matter what industry they are in, there are very few changes in personnel. lifetime. The same is true for being a soldier. It is common to stay in one place for more than ten years.

Although He Dongchuan had been transferred to Pingchuan Island for several years, the time was short or long, and there was a sudden change, so I don't blame him for asking more.

Because the call was made at the post office, and there were people on both sides of the partition, He Dongchuan didn't make it too clear, he just said: "I performed well this time, the leader of the Shanghai Stock Exchange wants me to go there, so I mentioned this to our commander. After comprehensive consideration, I decided to transfer there."

Father He asked, "What factors did you consider to make this decision?"

"Family, and future development."

Hearing his son put family first, Father He understood, thought for a long time and said: "This is your own life, you make your own decision, as long as you don't regret it in the future." He Dongchuan said: "I will not regret it."

" Okay, then you can do it like this." Father He said and then remembered, "Didn't you and Xiao Su agree to go back to her house for the summer vacation? Now the time can be adjusted?" "I can't go back for the summer vacation. During the winter vacation, we will see if we will go to her house to celebrate the New Year."

"Alright."

After the father and son finished their business, the phone was transferred to He Yan's hands, but although he was talkative, he was a bit timid in front of his grandfather, and he didn't Said a few words and gave the phone slowly.

Gradually, he was young and didn't remember much. He had already forgotten about returning to the capital during the Chinese New Year, and he didn't have much impression of Father He.

Because of this, she was not afraid of Father He at all, and chatted a lot, and because she couldn't speak clearly, Father He on the other end of the phone was at a loss the whole time, either answering vaguely, or asking "What did you just say?" What".

Although the two sides were not on the same channel, she slowly expressed that she was very happy chatting, and after five minutes, she handed the microphone to Dad.

The time conversion is all money, and He Dongchuan said what he wanted to say earlier, so he didn't waste time. He said, "If you have nothing else to do, I'll hang up the phone?" Facing his granddaughter and son, Father He had a completely different attitude. Different, said in a serious tone: "Hang up."