Chapter 49

Su Ting had just given birth and was relatively weak, so she could only eat light liquid food, so what Aunt Wang brought back from the cafeteria was plain porridge with two or three stir-fried vegetables.

The portion is not small. Su Ting ate until her stomach bulged, and there was still one third of the porridge left. He Dongchuan took the bowl and chopsticks and continued to eat.

When he was eating, he slowly woke up, because he was hungry.

The newborn baby couldn't open his eyes, and would only cry at the top of his voice when he woke up. The little girl weighed six catties and seven taels, she was a very strong child, and she cried quite loudly.

Hearing his daughter crying, He Dongchuan hurriedly put down his chopsticks, picked up his daughter with one hand, and walked to the bedside table to make milk, but as soon as he took out the milk powder, Aunt Wang said: "You can't make milk, let Xiao Su feed the baby first."

Although Su Ting has given birth to a baby, she still doesn't have much self-consciousness as a newborn mother.

She froze for a while and pointed to herself and asked, "I'll feed you?" You should be breastfeeding, but you fell asleep at the time, and Xiao Chuan didn't let me wake you up

, so you didn't feed." Although Su Ting planned to feed her baby mainly with milk powder before she was born, she didn't give her baby milk until she took a sip After listening to Aunt Wang, she said, "Then..."

"Understood," Aunt Wang smiled, and greeted He Yan, "I'll take Xiaoyan out for a walk, and ask Xiaochuan to stay and help you."

He Yan was very curious about his mother. How to breastfeed my younger sister, I don't want to move, but he has his own shrewdness and knows how to tell his purpose directly. The adults will definitely not let him stay in the ward, so he raised his homework and said: "I still want Doing homework!"

"When can't I do my homework? Your mother needs to breastfeed, and it's not convenient for you to be here, so come out with me." Aunt Wang said as she stepped forward and pulled He Yan's hand.

He Dongchuan also said: "You go out to play and do your homework later."

When Dad spoke, He Yan dared not refuse, and reluctantly walked out. When he reached the door, he glanced back to see if his mother had started breastfeeding.

But it's a pity that the father is still coaxing the younger sister inside, and the mother is lying on the hospital bed without moving.

He Yan sighed, helplessly watching the door of the ward close in front of him.

After Aunt Wang and He Yan went out, the ward became quiet. Su Ting felt a little embarrassed in her heart, and couldn't untie her hand on the button of her clothes for a long time.

In fact, she didn't know what to be embarrassed about. After all, both of them had children. To put it bluntly, what hadn't they seen about each other's bodies?

But her cheeks became hot uncontrollably, and she coughed lightly and said, "How about...you give me the baby slowly."

He Dongchuan didn't move when he heard the words, and asked, "Can you hold the child?" "Can you hold the child?" Move." Su Ting said that although her body was still a little weak, she had some strength in her hands after eating and drinking, and she felt that she should be able to hold the child.

He Dongchuan still didn't move, and continued to ask: "Can you hold a baby?"

This...Su Ting really isn't very good at it.

The reason is also simple, she has never held a newborn baby before, and she fell into a coma after giving birth, unlike He Dongchuan who has time to study.