Chapter 28

It is said that there are only exhausted cows, but no plowed fields.

Su Ting felt that she and He Dongchuan would be the exception. The energy of a twenty-seven or eight-year-old young man is really too strong.

She boasted to Haikou that He Dongchuan four or five days a week, four or five times a day, in fact, she was guilty in her heart, afraid that the bullshit would be too big and she would flash her tongue.

Although she doesn't have much personal experience, she has rich theoretical knowledge and knows that in reality, most men have sex once or twice a week, once or twice a day, for three minutes each time.

When Su Ting knew this for the first time, she felt that her three views had been reshaped, because in the novels she read before, seven times a night was still standard. This gap is a bit big!

But in the past few years, the information may have been developed. The author knows that it is too exaggerated and no one will believe it. Now let alone seven times a night, no one writes four or five times. She also gradually figured out the difference between the three-dimensional and the two-dimensional .

But He Dongchuan was an exception. It's not necessarily an exception. Although he didn't officially appear in the original book, He Dongchuan is the father of the male lead, so he is definitely different from ordinary people.

Thinking about it this way, there seems to be an explanation for his high energy?

After her wild thoughts were over, Su Ting turned over and got out of bed, and helped her to the dressing table beside the bed. She was too indulgent yesterday, and now she feels that her waist is sore and her legs are weak, and she feels her legs are shaking even when she is standing.

When she put her hand down, Su Ting felt something strange. When she looked down, she saw a rectangular pen case pressed under her hand.

Did he put pens on the dresser last night?

Also, why didn't he take the pen out of the house?

While thinking, Su Ting picked up the pen case and opened the lid, and she was stunned when she saw the pen inside.

She remembered that the pen she bought for him yesterday was black, but at this moment there was a silver pen lying in the pen case. It couldn't be faded, right?

Fading is of course a joke, not to mention that the pen does not fade, even if it fades, black cannot fade into silver. Could it be that she remembered wrongly?

Su Ting closed the pen case, and decided to wait for He Dongchuan to come back before asking about the situation.

Putting down the pen case, Su Ting took the toothpaste and toothbrush and went out. When she passed the dining table, she saw the glass bottle with half of the milk left on it, and raised her hand to tap her forehead.

She slept too late yesterday, she didn't get up until eight o'clock, that is, just now, and completely forgot about getting milk.

I don't know whether Jiang Aihong sent the milk or He Yan went to get it.

After washing, Su Ting poured all the remaining milk in the milk bottle into the enamel cup, and had a makeshift breakfast with the chicken cake bought yesterday.

Did not go out after breakfast, moved a stool outside the yard, leaned against the wall and looked at the sea to find a feeling.

Well, the new story she wants to draw has nothing to do with the sea, but who makes it quiet here? Looking at the blue sky, white clouds, and the endless blue sea, it seems that time has slowed down.