Chapter 1- The Boneyard

Notes from the Author: 

This Story is Enemies to Lovers 

There will be some smut but not every time it depends on what I feel like writing.

TW: Drugs, abuse, SA, addiction, etc. So please be aware of that.

It follows the basics of OBX, although please note that Rafe isn't a murderer in this story or a criminal.  There also isn't the gold storyline. 

I'm not sexualizing Drew, so please don't hate. 

The characters that aren't present in the OBX series are the only ones I own, the rest all belong to the OBX Writers. 

This story will get more and more interesting chapter by chapter so please be patient with it!!!  Please also note that English isn't my main language so I apologize for any mistakes. 

Hope you enjoy and Comment! XO

Please tell me if you want the chapters to be longer or shorter!

It was the first night of summer vacation and I was spending it at the Cameron's, the first night of summer vacation always has the best feeling to it so I wanted to make sure that it was a night to remember.

My family and the Camerons have always been close; Ward went to school with my dad and they were best friends since. My mom and Rose met through their husbands but got along really well and also are best friends. Then there were us kids; me (Lillian), my brother Ethan, Sarah, Wheezie, and Rafe. Sarah and I have been best friends since birth, set up by our parents but we have never fallen apart; not one single fight to make our friendship break. Ethan and Wheezie are friends as they are close in age but they are going through different paths.

And then there is Rafe, Rafe Cameron. My best friend's big brother, my enemy. Me and him never liked eachother. He was just the type of person I could never get along with. Cocky, in his head about imself, treating girls like tools. He was so toxic and shallow just being around him ruined my day. His presence brought a sense of unhapiness in my body since I was little. Considering we were froced in so much proximity as kids we would always bicker and fight and it just stuck. Another thing I always hated about him is that he never worked for anything. 

Being so close with the pogues I got to see how much they have to work for every little thing I've always taken for granted as a kook. But Rafe, Rafe stayed on his ass his whole day if not for going to the country club or to get high. All the money he has, he spends on coke, he is high 50% of the time. Topper keeps telling me that Rafe uses coke as a comfort but I hardly believe it. Rafe doesn't seem like the type to have any problems, he just makes them. 

We both don't like each other and it has been like that from what I can remember, we never made a big fuss about it but our opinions are clear and known to every person on the island. Kooks and Pogues.

With that said, Sarah and I had plans to go to a kegger on the boneyard with the pouges, but my Dad and Ward being the stuck-up kooks that they are told us we weren't allowed:

"Should we sneak out?" Sarah whispered to me on her bed.

"I don't know Sar, my dad would freak and so would yours." I said with a nervous look on my face.

"Who cares about them?" She said with a smile on her face, I chuckled.

"I don't know, what if Jj gets into a fight? Or what if Pope gets beaten up? What if we get caught?" I said and continued to think of everything that could go wrong tonight.

"Lil! Come on we do everything together, I don't want to go without you. Plus if Jj gets into a fight all you have to do is flirt with him and then he'll be all over you and that will stop his momentum." Sarah said and then tapped me on the arm teasingly.