Chapter 13- Cozy Future

The next day I got a text from Rafe:

Rafe❤️

Hey Princess

Be ready by 8, and dress nicely.

I'll pick u up

Me

Okkk

I was curious after seeing that message, what did he have in mind? 

Either way, I already started to get ready because it was four. Earlier I had gone surfing and just hung out with the pogues and now I was home. 

I really wanted to tell them about me and Rafe. Mainly Sarah, because it was her brother. I really hoped she would support me. I made up my mind that I was going to tell her very soon because not telling her would feel like me betraying her almost. 

I picked out what I was going to wear, a beautiful red dress. It was a mini dress with a square neckline and long sleeves. It was very elegant and fancy and I had never worn it before. I decided to pair it with red heels and a red shoulder bag. 

Lillian's Outfit: 

Before showering I asked my maid if she could please iron my dress

Before showering I asked my maid if she could please iron my dress. Kook life comes with many privileges. Then I did my makeup like I do when going out: concealer, mascara, highlighter, blush, eyeliner, and  red tinted lip gloss to go with the dress. Once all of that was done I looked on Pinterest for ideas of what to do with my hair. I decided to slightly curl my hair, braid a section of it and pin that with two red ribbons. It was really elegant and it went well with the rest of my outfit. 

I looked at the time and it was almost 8 p.m. So I just put things in my bag and waited for Rafe to pick me up. 

Just then I realized that my parents were home and if they found out I had a date they would force him to come in to meet them. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Rafe, 

"Hey love I'll be there in three minutes," he told me. He sounded so charming. 

"Perfect, but should we tell my parents?" I asked him and he was caught surprised. My parents did like him a lot but it was still weird. 

"If you want to princess," he answered. 

"Okay I think I do," I told him and I could feel his smile under the phone. 

I went downstairs and as soon as my parents saw me dressed all fancy they stood up to look at me. 

"You look beautiful honey," my mom said, "thanks mom," 

"What's the occasion?" she asked me. This is it. Telling my parents. 

"A date;" I mumbled. "With who Lillian?" my dad asked me. I could tell he was afraid that it was going to be a pogue. 

Just then the doorbell rang and I got so nervous. "You'll see," I told my parents as I ran to open the door. 

There he was, Rafe, standing there with a bouquet of lilies in his hand. I gasped at seeing them, they were my favorite flowers. "You look stunning," Rafe told me while checking me out and smiling. "Thank you," I told him smiling.