Chapter 12- Dead Past

"Don't-you-fucking-dare-to-talk-to-her-that-way-you-fucking-bitch" Rafe said in between punches. Jj, John B, and Pope joined and it was five against one. 

If they carried on he would be so hurt so I yelled at them to stop. I didn't want to cause him to get hurt but I don't regret saying the things I did, they were all true. Kelce deserved what was coming for him, but I didn't want him to get severely hurt. 

The girls and I pulled John B, Jj, and Pope away. Sarah and Kie calmed them down while I tried to control Rafe and Topper. 

Kelce was now on the ground and they were both punching him really hard. 

"Topper please stop," I screamed at them. 

"No, Lil he fucking called you a bitch." Topper answered without stopping to hit Kelce. 

"Top, please just stop, for me," I begged and he finally stopped. 

Rafe kept beating Kelce and Topper had to pull him away. Kelce finally got up and he looked really bad. 

"Bro why do you even fucking care about her, has she got you pussy whipped?" Kelce asked Rafe holding his nose which was now bleeding. "You better shut the fuck up if you don't want there to be a round two Kelce," Rafe warned Kelce.

 Almost everyone was staring at us and my friends all looked confused. "Let's go guys." John B said and signed at us to get in the Twinkie. "Watch your back Kelce," Jj yelled at him, he was getting in his car and getting ready to leave. 

"Guys give me a second okay?" I said to the crew and they nodded I ran to where Topper and Rafe were and dragged them both to a place where no one could see us. 

I hugged Rafe immediately and he looked glad but surprised at the same time. Topper was just watching with his mouth open. I kissed him on the lips, "Thank you, really" I told him and he chuckled. "Of course love, but uhm, you do realize that Topper is here right?" he said with a little smile on his face. 

"What the fuck?" Topper said. "Lil, do you remember what I told you about-" Topper started before I cut him off by hugging him as well, but the hug was different from Rafe's. It was a friendly hug. 

"I'm going to explain everything but first, thank you for what you did," I told Topper and he smiled. 

"You have so much explaining to do Lil," he said with now, a serious voice. 

"Be right back," I told them as I gave a quick kiss to Rafe and ran to the pogues. 

"Guys I'm going to go with Topper, I have stuff to sort out," I told them and Pope gave me a knowing look at which I chuckled. 

They all nodded and I said bye to them for the day. I made my way back to Topper and Rafe. "Let's go to the car, I'll explain there." Topper nodded and Rafe grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me in, he whispered in my ear "It's go time isn't it?" I nodded and laughed. 

Topper was still flabbergasted but I could tell he was reminding himself of the discussion we had about this before. 

"Okay, I'm going to talk and you won't say a word until I'm finished," I demanded as I got in the car. Rafe was driving, Topper was in the passenger and I was in the backseat. Topper agreed to my demand and I started talking. 

I explained how Rafe and I had something going on, how we were figuring it out by ourselves and we didn't need his permission. 

"Fine, Lil but I need you to know that the reason why I'm so protective is because of Daniel, I don't want anyone to put you through that again." Topper said and I immediately froze at the mention of his name.