Chapter 19- What A Night

Rafe and I arrived at our destination, the car ride was about thirty minutes long. He asked if I wanted to put some music on and I did so we played a summer playlist that Sarah and I made a few weeks ago.

"We're here my love," Rafe said and he looked at me. My gaze was directed at the place where he had brought us.

He brought us to a restaurant called 'Bello Mare' it was an Italian restaurant.

"Rafe? No way!? It opened again?" I squealed at Rafe. He nodded chuckling.

A few years back our families often went to this restaurant but it had closed due to bankruptcy. This restaurant meant so much to me because Donatella, the owner was like a second mom to me.

If you couldn't tell by my middle name (Bianca) I am half Italian. My mom is fully Italian, she made it a priority that my brother and I were informed in Italy's culture and she got us a tutor to learn Italian. We sometimes speak Italian with her and we're fluent.

Donatella was a childhood friend of my mom, and my mom her and I would always have girls days together, I didn't see her for a while so going to her restaurant made me so happy.

"I saw online that it re-opened a few months ago and I remembered how much you loved it, so here we are," Rafe told me gazing into my eyes.

"Rafe thank you so much. I love you," I said and he smiled at me. "I love you more," he answered and we kissed.

The fact that I was with someone who thought about my feelings before bringing me somewhere made my heart beat faster.

In my past relationship I would never feel beautiful, appreciated, loved. I gave all my love to someone who mis-used it. That's one of my biggest regrets.

But now, in the present, I was with someone who gave me sparks with every touch, every smile, every word.

I gave him my love and he cared for it like a blooming flower.

He got out of the car and opened my door for which I thanked him. We walked to the restaurant from the parking lot and I was so excited. I was jumping a little from excitement and Rafe looked at me and smiled deeply.

The way he looked at me made my heart beat so fast, I loved him so much. I looked back to my life without him and wondered how I lived. He gave me this feeling of safety and love, he was home for me.

As we were about to walk in he whispered in my ear: "You look so beautiful, I want you so much my love," I chuckled at him. "You have me, I'm all your's" I whispered back at which he smirked.

He softly grabbed my chin and lead my lips to his, he bent down slightly due to our height difference giving me a long and passionate kiss but we pulled apart after a while because people were staring a little.

We walked in the restaurant, his hand was placed on my lower back leading me in the restaurant.

"Hi, I reserved a table for two under Cameron," Rafe told the waiter. "Ah yes, of course. Follow me please" the waiter answered and we did.

The whole time we were walking to the table I was looking for Donatella. Rafe saw my glance and he smiled at me as if he had planned something, I looked at him with a confused face.

"Excuse me, do you know where Donatella is?" I asked the waiter, inpatient to see her. "Who?" He answered and my body tensed. "Donatella Pellegrini? The owner of the restaurant," I said, my voice was shaking. Rafe noticed how nervous I was and put his hand on my thigh to calm me down. I took his hand and put it in mine and he stroked my palm using his thumb. He knew how to calm me down so well.