Chapter 3- Thorton Playboy

That realization gave me chills, to be completely honest it's weird to think that someone whom you hate so much has seen you at your most vulnerable state. In my life not a lot of people, well boys, have seen me naked. So it's weird that Rafe Cameron is part of that short list.

It wasn't that big of a deal though it wasn't for the same reasons as the other boys on that list if you know what I mean. It wasn't important, so I forgot about it quickly and eventually, it was late and all of us parted ways.

Kie, Sarah, and I were having a sleepover at Sarah's. It was always her house, it was the biggest, and her parents never really monitored us which was always a plus for us.

"So..." Sarah said suddenly. "Do you guys have your eye on anyone?? I'm the only one in a relationship, I need to go on triple dates with my girls" Sarah whined to us.

I looked at Kie with a knowing look and blurted out "Kie here said Tyler Robinson was hot." We all started laughing hysterically and we fell on the floor from Sarah's bed. "For real?" Sarah said and continued laughing.

After a while, we calmed down "What about you Lil?" Kie asked me.

"To be honest no one, plus like you know, after you know who I don't really want a relationship," I said. "Yeah that's fair, it was a pretty big thing," Kie said, "That's what she said," I said with a smirk and they both started laughing at me and horrible humor.

"Oh, I know who you like.... Rafe!" Sarah said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah I'm in love with him" I responded with the same tone of sarcasm.

"No but other than the drug stuff he's kinda your type... Like, hear me out: tall, nice eyes, older than you, protective." Kie said confused.

"Oh yeah, he's also obnoxious, annoying, and cocky." I pointed out.

"Enough about my brother, him and Lil are never going to happen," Sarah said closing the discussion.

"Thank you," I answered, relieved that the Rafe talk was over.

"I'm just saying that I think he likes you, like for example, he always beats up who you're about to hook up with at parties. He never does it to Sarah or me. Just you." Kie says bringing Rafe back to our conversation. "No, he only does it to annoy me and to get attention," I answer without thinking twice.

"Anyway let's go back to real boy drama," I say and then ask Sarah how things are going with John B.

The night goes by so fast and the next thing we're all crumpled up in Sarah's bed sleeping. It was 5.00 a.m. when I was woken up by Kiara's snoring. I chuckled and got up, I knew that I wouldn't fall asleep with her snoring in the background so I went to the guest room.

I checked my phone and saw that Topper had texted me. Topper, the last one of my best friends. We have known each other for ages mostly because of our parents and we have been best friends since. We had some dumb fights about him being friends with Rafe and me hanging out with the pogues but we both realized that we shouldn't let other people get between us.

Top💙

Lil

Me

Yeah?

Top💙

I need to ask you for a favor.

Please hear me out before saying no.

Me

Ofc, u can ask me anything bro🫶

Top💙

Can you pick me and Rafe up from the club?