Chapter 10- He Missed It

After a while I finally decided what I was going to wear, I picked out the cutest dress ever, I bought it a few days ago with Sarah. It had a flowy skirt, a band around the waist that complimented my body, it had a halter neckline with a tie around my neck and a triangle cutout. It was so cute and perfect for a family lunch.

Lillian's Outfit: 

I showed Rafe and he looked at it and then at me "It's perfect,"

I went to the bathroom to change and I could see Rafe's disappointed eyes, but I'm not his girlfriend and we haven't done it yet so it's too early to change in front of him if you ask me.

I slipped the dress on and left the bathroom, Rafe was scrolling on his phone but looked up to see me. "Wow you look, wow," he said looking at me, he's such a gentleman, none of my previous boyfriends had ever said that to me.

I was surprised those words would come out of his mouth in the first place but I could see Rafe with different eyes now, he wasn't a bad person and treated me better than anyone ever had.

I put on white heels and a white shoulder bag. I let my hair down naturally and put some concealer and mascara on.

I went to Rafe and sat down on the bed where he was sitting.

"Rafe? How are we going to do this?" I asked him.

"What do you mean Love?" He looked at me with confused eyes.

"So, I like you and you like me right?" I said and he nodded his head.

"So how are we going to be a thing, with Sarah, Topper, the pogues?" I asked him resting my head on his shoulder. He took a moment to think.

"Lil, relax. I'm sure Sarah will be fine with it and if she won't I'll convince her by saying that she was with Topper before John B and he's my best friend. The pogues don't have a right of complaining because it doesn't regard them and we'll show Topper how good together we really are, so relax it's going to be fine." He said caressing my head that was still on his shoulder.

"Don't you have to get ready?" I asked him because he was wearing a t-shirt and his dad wouldn't have liked that for lunch.

"Yeah, love I'm going to go now see you there, please don't walk a lot," He said and I nodded, he gave me a kiss before leaving my room and the house.

I called Sarah to see where she was, "Hey Sarbear," I said and she chuckled.

"Hey Lil, omg how are you?? Pope said that you got into a surfing accident. Where are you?" She was so concerned it was funny.

"I'm fine Sar, can you give me a ride to lunch though, my car is still at the party from yesterday," I told her.

"Yeah duh, just go to my house I'm getting ready there right now," She answered.

"Thanks, girl," I told her.

"Yeah of course babes, bye now love you."

"Love you too" I answered and I hung up.