Chapter 18- Love Bomb

Smut Warning (pretty bad but I don't like writing smut I'm sorry)

"I love you," he tells me. My whole body goes numb, happiness taking over. Those feelings that I have been feeling are the same ones he's been feeling. The whole thing brings butterflies to my stomach like you won't believe. 

"I love you too Rafe," I tell him and his look of nervousness changes to a look of pure joy. 

I love Rafe, I really do. I would take a bullet for him and I know that he would sacrifice the world for me. I love him. So much. 

"You do?" he asked me still not believing what I answered. 

"Rafe Cameron, I love you so much," I answered so that he knew I wasn't messing around. 

"I love you more, Lillian Bianca Jones," he tells me which brought unlimited butterflies to take over my stomach. He pulls me in for a kiss, it was long and passionate and it felt like he had just gotten a weight off his shoulders. 

He deepened the kiss and I scooted over to him and put myself on top of him. I sensed his smile in the kiss. 

"How about I show you how much I love you," he whispered in my ears sending shivers down my spine. "Yeah?" I ask him "Yeah," he answers with the same tone. 

He kept kissing me intensively and my hands made their way to underneath his shirt, I was touching his abs until I pulled the shirt off of him at which he smiled. He did the same thing with my top and once he pulled it off he flipped us around so he was on top of me and started kissing my neck, then collarbone, then chest. 

Once he arrived at my chest he gave me a look that asked for approval and once I returned a look with approval he unclipped my bra. 

He kissed my breasts leaving huge hickeys, as always he was marking me as his. A moan escaped my mouth and I could tell that satisfied him. 

I brought his face to mine by grabbing his jaw and started taking his belt off him, then his pants. He did the same thing with my shorts and threw them somewhere in his room. I crawled back onto him and I felt his length hardening under me. 

"Lillian I need myself inside you right now at this moment," he told me at which I giggled. 

"Your wish is my command, Mr.Cameron," I told him which made him smirk. I took his boxers off of him and placed them aside on the bed and he did the same thing with my panties. 

That's when he flipped us around once more and without any warning, he placed his length inside me. 

I moaned at him doing that, "Fuck Rafe," I moaned as he kept putting it in and out digging deeper into me. He continued  thrusting inside me rough and hard and I could feel myself get close to my limit, faster than I ever did. He looked at me and groaned, "Fuck Lil you feel so fucking good," he kept kissing me with him inside me. 

"Rafe I-I need to " I tried to say before he interrupted me. "Wait a second love, hold on," he said while hitting my spots perfectly which made me arch my back. "Okay now you can," he said and cum escaped the both of us creating a mess on his sheets but he didn't seem to care. 

"Lillian I love you so much," he told me while pulling out of me, he was out of breath and so was I but those words still got out of him. "I love you more," I answered before we both laid on the bed without any breath left in us. 

"You took me so well baby," he tells me and I smile. 

He was so fucking good, he was definitely the best I'd ever had and he wasn't the first. 

My head was on his chest and the covers were covering our naked bodies, which were colliding on top of each other. "I love you," he said, at which I smiled and cuddled into him before saying "I love you more,"