Chapter 8- Heavenly Looks

We both pulled away from the hug, it was just us in that moment. Our problems weren't in our minds, the fact that we could probably never actually happen because of who we were was just a detail that we let our minds forget at least for now.

"We should go now so that no one gets suspicious," I told him, and he nodded. We were both sad that our moment had ended but that's just the way things are.

As I put my hand on the lock to unlock the door he put his hand on my chin, turned it so I would face him, and pulled me in for a kiss. It was full of love and passion like he wouldn't have let me go without it. We kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away and said "We should go now."

He chuckled and nodded smiling. I left first and when I saw that none of our friends were around I signaled that he could leave too.

"Bye, Love" He whispered in my ear as he headed towards Topper who was in another room.

I blushed and tried to find Sarah or Kie again. I found Sarah on a couch and she was chuckling all by herself. She was drunk. I smiled and walked towards her.

I never got drunk at parties, I would drink but I respected my limits. I also never drank strong alcohol like liquors because as stupid as it seems my brain is still developing and I don't want alcohol to get in the way of that. So usually two beers would be all I drank. People sometimes called me a baby but I don't think it's fun to have a headache and feel terrible every day after a party. I love partying so it would be very hard for me to feel bad every other day.

I walked to Sarah and sat on the couch next to her.

"Sar, how much did you have?" I asked her with a tone a mom would use with a toddler.

"Not- a-a loooot j-just a f-few driinks" She said with a sloppy voice, a hiccup getting in the way of her words.

"Yeah, sure. Where's Kie?" I told her.

"She went with Ty-Tyler to a bedroom." She said chuckling and still having the hiccup.

"Oh of course she did," I said chuckling.

"I think it's better for us to leave. You're too drunk Sar." I told her.

"No, I invited the guys they're on the way." She said smiling thinking that I would be happy.

"Sar, you do understand that this is a KOOK party and they are POGUES. They will just get in a fight, can you tell them not to come please" I told her patiently.

I love the guys, they're some of the people that I care the most about but if they came they would get beaten up by Kelce, Topper, and Rafe and then I would have to take care of them and of Sarah.

"It's a little too late for that Lil," She said pointing her finger at the door, Jj, John B, and Pope were entering looking very out of place. A kook part definitely wasn't the place where they felt the most comfortable, but they still enjoyed crashing them just to piss Kooks off.

"Sarah you stay here, okay" I demanded and she nodded.

I ran to the door and signed at them to follow me outside, they did just that. "Guys I think you know what I'm going to tell you, Sarah is drunk and I don't want to have to take care of your wounds too," I told them.

"Lil, please we promise we won't get into any fights," Jj said looking like a baby while John B and Pope laughed.

"Fine but if you do get into a fight I won't be the one to stop it. Are we clear?" I asked them. They nodded and Jj broke the silence by saying "Moma's mad" We all started laughing after that. After all, we're pogues we're going to have a good time all the time, that's kind of our motto for the summer.