Chapter 20- Tough Day

The next day I woke up around 9.00 a.m. I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and realized it was Rafe.

He was still sleeping and I felt his warm breath on my neck which made me smile. I took a second to inhale his scent so that I would remember it.

"Rafe" I whispered trying to wake him up. "Mhm," he hummed still not opening his eyes. "Wake up," I chuckled at him and his eyes finally opened. He was slightly blinded by the light so he closed them as a reflex which made me giggle.

"Good morning sleepy," I said once he finally sat up on the bed. "Good morning," he said with a morning voice that gave butterflies in my stomach, it's weird but I found it very attractive.

Rafe came closer to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Should we have breakfast?" I asked him while getting up, I was already energetic as per usual.

"Sure love," he answered and also stood up. He came to me and hugged me from the back, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you," he said and I smiled.

"I love you more," I answered and turned around kissing his lips quickly.

He took my hand and we went downstairs, we were met by Sarah. "Sarah?" I said looking at her confused. "Oh my god you're still here! I wanted to tell you something." Sarah says with an excited mood.

I ran to her and hugged her and Rafe just awkwardly stood there. "Before you say anything can we go dress shopping for midsummer's today?" I asked her. "Yesss of course," she said and we started jumping up and down because we love shopping so much. We were kind of ignoring Rafe's presence but we're best friends so I don't feel bad about it.

"What I wanted to  tell you is that a video of you two dancing went viral yesterday." Sarah said and I looked at her with confused eyes.

Rafe and I looked at eachother trying to figure out what she meant, our eyes connected trying to understand. "What do you mean Sarah?" Rafe asked her. "Look," Sarah said handing us her phone.

On it was a video of me and Rafe on tik tok. It was from last night, when we were dancing and didn't realise that the others had left.

It showed us looking at eachother, kissing, whispering in each other's ears and just hugging. It ended when we sat back down.

I took Sarah's phone from Rafe's hand and saw: 2.3million likes, 234k comments, 186k shares, 41.6 million views, the caption was: A young and happy couple in love at Bello Mare❤️.

I looked back at Rafe, both of our mouths were wide open. "What the hell?" I said, I don't know why but I didn't like this because it was a moment between us two and now millions of people had seen it.

Rafe clicked on the comments and we saw that they were mostly positive saying nice things that made me smile. "You guys are so cute, oh Lil do you want me to give you a ride to The Wreck after we go dress shopping?" Sarah said and I nodded before hugging her.

She said that she was going to get food for the Chateau. Rafe and I started making breakfast and we discussed the video.

We weren't famous or anything so we just blew it off and thought that people were saying nice things so everything was okay.

The video really made me see how in love we both were, the way we looked at one another was so magical and it made me realize how strong our love was. No one was ever going to tear us apart.
_________

Charleston SC
The room where the brown haired man was staying in was small. Full of empty pizza boxes, finished beer cans and a smell coming from the spoiled air.

There was a desk in the side of the room, on it was a black desktop computer. The man stayed there most of his day playing video games or looking online for someone's where abouts. Today, on his computer was a video of a blonde haired girl wearing a blue dress, dancing with a man.