Chapter 24- Police Sirens

Smut Warning

My parents were both on the stage thanking the guests for coming. Everyone clapped once my mom finished her speech and soon people stood up and left their seats to go home. It was getting pretty late, it was around three a.m. and I was pretty tired, to be honest. 

I turned my head to my table and saw Topper whispering something to Rafe, Rafe's reaction to whatever Topper had just told him wasn't a good one. He clenched his jaw and his eyes just radiated anger. 

Sarah and Kie told me that they would probably go to the Chateau and I nodded assuming that I wouldn't be able to go because Rafe was probably spending the night. I walked to Rafe and Topper and overheard a snippet of what they were discussing. 

"He provoked me what did you want me to do? He knew that saying that would make me aggressive." Rafe said and I tried to connect the dots but I had nothing in mind. Topper was about to say something but then saw me and stopped. "What's wrong boys?" I said with a knowing tone which I knew they understood. 

Rafe's mood completely changed at my sight which made me smile deeply. "Hey," he whispered in my ear while he took my waist and hugged it, resting his head on my shoulder. I chuckled at how touchy he was being. "Nothing's wrong, me and Rafe just need to get something done real quick," Topper said and Rafe nodded gently. 

"Mhm," I hummed, I wasn't really buying it but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Topper left and went to talk to other of his friends while Rafe stayed with me. 

"I want you baby," Rafe whispered in my ear giving me butterflies. "Then stay," I said to him as it was the most obvious thing. "I want to but I can't, bros help bros," Rafe said and I raised my eyebrows. "But don't sleep yet, I'll go to yours after and do everything to you that I've been wanting to do to you this whole night," Rafe said and I giggled. "Oh yeah?" I said teasingly. "Yeah," he said with a rough voice. 

"Well I don't believe you," I said, just to tease him a little and he faked a shocked look, playing along. "Look down at my cock and you will," he said and I almost choked on my saliva at his choice of words in such a busy place, we weren't alone AT ALL. 

I looked down and saw his erection through his pants, he was really hard. I smiled at him and he slightly rubbed his d!ck, trying to make it less visible. "You know I could fix that really quick if you'd want me to," I said with an inviting voice and he immediately smirked. 

I tilted my head towards the bathroom before leaving and walking into it, seeing Rafe follow me not long after. As soon as he walked in he saw me and pushed me in a stall roughly. He took my jaw and kissed my lips passionately. His lips were basically devouring me and I enjoyed it so much, he slipped his tongue in shortly after our lips first connected and we were aggressively making out in a bathroom at the country club. Wow. 

I remembered that we were in a time crunch and quickly got down and started unbuckling his belt. He smirked at me, helping me with his pants. I took his pants down and slipped his d!ck out of his boxers. He was breathing heavily and looking down at me, smirking. 

I touched his tip teasing him a little and he groaned. "Lil, fuck just do it," Rafe said and I smiled. I licked his tip slightly before taking him in my mouth. I sucked and took more and more of him bit by bit. He grabbed my hair guiding me, I looked up at him with my eyes and saw his eyes roll on the back of his head. He moaned, I could tell he was trying to be quiet. 

"Fuck Lil," he groaned. "Yeah just like that love," he moaned making me smile. After a while (due to his size) I finished taking him all in and he was a moaning mess. "I fucking love you darling," He said to me. He came in my mouth without warning which honestly was very hot. He slipped his d!ck out of my mouth and I came up to him and swallowed which made him smile.