Chapter 14- Revealing Comforts

The water was cold but in a nice and refreshing way. Rafe held me with his hands on my butt and my legs wrapped around me and it was perfect. Just us two, the ocean and the moonlight. It felt and seemed like a dream to me. But no, it was reality, I was here with my boyfriend who treated me like I was the only girl in the world. 

I saw a few fish and they were so cute. I pointed at them 

"Rafe look how cute," I squealed, he didn't look though. He was looking at me, fascinated, he was just staring at my gaze and smiling. I wonder what his thoughts were. What he was thinking about. 

He chuckled and softly grabbed my chin with his thumb, bringing it to him. He pulled me in for a kiss, and for a while, it was just like that. Us two kissing under the stars and the moonlight. It was dark but I wasn't afraid, he made me feel safe. He was like my protector in all moments. 

His touch made me feel like I would kill for him, I would seriously do anything for him. He continued kissing me and oh my god he was such a good kisser. I put my hands in his hair and he smiled in the kiss. 

He held me up with one hand while the other traveled to my waist. He held me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I felt like at that moment I was fully under his control. He could've asked me to do anything and I would've done it. At the same time, I knew he felt the same way which made me even happier. 

I broke the kiss and chuckled.

"You're it for me, Lillian, you're the one," Rafe told me and I just looked him in the eyes deeply, those words echoing in my head. I was almost seventeen and Rafe was nineteen, was it possible to be so young and have found your person? Because I felt the same way Rafe did, he was the one. I kissed him deeply and he smiled in the kiss. 

"Let's go back to the boat yeah?" Rafe told me and I nodded. 

He helped me up with his hand supporting my lower back the whole time. He took a towel and wrapped it around me so delicately, he hugged me from the back and stood close to me. 

"Have I told you you're so beautiful?" he asked me and I nodded. "Well, let me re-say it just in case you didn't hear. You are the most beautiful woman on this planet, your eyes, your hair, your body your personality. And the best part is that all this is all mine." He said with a slight grin on his face which kind of turned me on. 

"All. Yours" I told him with a pause between the two words. I could see his look change and I could tell what he had in mind. 

TW: Slight Smut (Very Little) 

He kissed me and picked me up quickly, not breaking the kiss. He brought us to a bedroom and laid me down on the bed, he was on top of me and he kept kissing me, first on the lips and then he made his way to my neck, then collarbone then chest. 

Every kiss he gave me left a mark on me, both literally and metaphorically speaking, he was marking me as his and I loved it. He put his hands on the hem of my bikini top and glanced back at me. 

"Do you want to or not?" he asked for my approval. 

"Yeah," I said with a chuckle which made him tilt his head back. 

He carefully took my bikini top off and started kissing me there. I pulled on his swim shorts so that he knew what I wanted him to do and he smiled and took them off. He made his way down to my bottoms and pulled them down my legs. 

 Smut Ended

The next morning I woke up still on the boat. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was and what happened yesterday. Just thinking about it gave me butterflies, when he asked me to be his girlfriend, the ring, the flowers, the dance, the bathing suit, when we went swimming, and then our time together in the bedroom.