Chapter 7- My Person

Sarah arrived just a few minutes later and we immediately started getting ready.

She told me about how the mission went and as I expected they didn't find anything. Then she asked me what I had to do and I immediately froze. I couldn't tell her what was actually going in because, well, I didn't know either. Rafe and I had kissed and cuddled a little, it felt so right for some reason but it was really so wrong.

He was my best friend's brother, the one person who constantly beats up my best friends and also Topper's best friend. It was so fucked for me to forget all of that but when I came to his room my self-control left my body. It was my heart speaking and as soon as I laid on his chest I could feel the feeling that Rafe was my person.

I've had two boyfriends before and neither of them made me feel this way. A part of me thought that it had always been Rafe, I was too blind to see that though. Me and Rafe weren't a thing though, at least not now, but I knew that he had me, he had my heart whether I liked it or not.

The worst part was that I couldn't tell Sarah, which was the actual worst because she's like a sister to me and we always tell each other everything.

"Yeah, I had something to do with my parents that I completely forgot about," I said and I think Sarah could tell I was lying but let it go.

We got ready together and I was wearing a pink satin mini-dress. It was so pretty, it was tight around the waist complementing my body, it had thick three-finger straps and a square neckline. It was so pretty I could die, I paired it with heels and a pink shoulder bag. My hair was tied half-up half down with a pink satin ribbon that matched my dress and it was so so cute. I did my makeup like usual: mascara, concealer, lip gloss, and a little bit of eyeliner.

Lillian's Outfit: 

Sarah was wearing a yellow dress with flowers, she looked stunning

Sarah was wearing a yellow dress with flowers, she looked stunning. We looked at each other and hyped each other up like we always did. We took a few pictures together like we did every day. Then we texted Kie that we were about to pick her up. This time we took my car because Ward needed Sarah's for some reason.

The party we were going to was a kook party and once again we didn't know if the boys were going to show up or not. "Sarah!" someone yelled behind us when we were walking down the stairs, we both turned around to see the Cameron boy behind us.

He looked me up and down and seemed mesmerised by my appearance, I hid my smile because Sarah was there.

"Uh- I - I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the party? My bike broke down and my car is somewhere else," he said only talking to Sarah.

"We're taking Lil's car so I don't think so Rafe," Sarah answered with a petty tone.

His bike hadn't broken down, he wanted to be with me. Just thinking about that made me smile but I know I couldn't bring him that would be too suspicious.