206

Chapter 206 Hurt his pride

Niki trembled slightly as she walked towards the car, her hands and feet

almost falling into an ice cellar due to the long waiting.

Julian sat in the warm car, but there was no expression on his face.

The driver held the steering wheel in his hand and looked in the rearview

mirror at the woman following behind the car. He knew this person was

favored by Mr. Graham, so he never dared to drive the car too fast.

Niki was chasing after the car, feeling the coldness in the winter, which made her feel that her blood had already been frozen.

Julian was originally sitting in the car, his eyebrows furrowed slightly, thinking about something, so he didn’t pay attention to the speed of the car.

At present, he suddenly realized something was wrong. He looked out of the window and a hint of impatience flashed through his heart.

“Why are you driving so slowly?”

Upon hearing this, the driver dared not say anything more. He immediately

accelerated the throttle.

However, before the car had just started, the man seemed to suddenly change his mind and extended his arm to signal the driver to stop.

The driver was puzzled, but the CEO told him to drive faster the previous second, and then reached out to stop him the next second.

The car slowly stopped by the roadside.

Julian didn’t get off the car. The window glass was as black as ink as the eyes of the man sitting in the back seat.

Chapter 208 Hurt his prida.

Niki had not exercised for a long time, and her weak body had already lost its strength. The cold weather made her blood clot all over her body.

Even when she saw that the car had stopped, she couldn’t catch up quickly, panting and walking slowly step by step.

The man sat in the car, tapping his knuckles gently, making a slight noise as

time passed.

The car stopped at the roadside for a while, but the woman didn’t catch up.

The man looked obscure and spoke, “Let’s go.”

The car swept away towards the law firm.

Julian sat on the sofa of the law firm, with a pot of tea placed in front of the

table.

After waiting for about five minutes, Dylan walked out with a gentle demeanor, dressed in a dark blue suit and a pair of gold rimmed glasses, with his hands in his pockets.

He had just met the client when he received a phone call saying that Julian had come to the law firm. He quickly rushed over without stopping.

“Mr. Graham, how come you have time to come to me?” he walked towards Julian, with a smile on his face.

“I heard that the Graham group has been authorized again, and returned to its peak. Congratulations.”

Julian raised his eyes without feeling that he was praising him.

He knew very well in his heart that this authorization was obtained because

his mom begged Natalie, and he did not receive any credit.