232

Chapter 232 Please don’t stay here

Julian heard the expected answer. Then he gritted his teeth and nodded, “That’s great.”

“Will you guys live together?”

It would be very comfortable for a young couple to live here.

They would live much better than staying with the Graham family, and no wonder they wanted to move out.

He finally saw through Natalie.

The nanny clearly didn’t understand Julian, so she nodded, “Yes.”

“But Mr. Spears was a bit busy lately, so he came back late in the past few days. Ms. Spears stayed at home

alone.”

“Is he staying at home alone? Doesn’t she go to the laboratory?”

Good. It was very good.

She even gave up her work to stay close to other men. She stayed at home every day, and how could she know if Dr. Nancy had an invitation?

Even if the organizer had already mailed the invitation to the laboratory, Natalie probably wouldn’t know.

Julian was angry as he thought of this. He gritted his teeth tightly with uncontrollable anger in his eyes.

At this moment, he was like an enraged cheetah. And the next moment, he would vent his anger.

“Umm…Umm…”

The nanny sensed something, so she said quickly, “Mr. Graham, are you not satisfied with this shoe rack?”

“I’ll move it away now.”

The nanny walked to the shoe rack before Julian could say anything, trying to move the shoe rack away.

But the material of this shoe rack was different. This shoe rack looked luxurious, and it also weighed heavily.

The nanny couldn’t move it away alone. She tried her best and wanted to move the shoe rack away from the

man.

She pulled for a long time, but the shoe rack was still in its original place.

“Well… Mr. Graham, I can’t move this shoe rack away alone.”

“But don’t worry. I will tell Ms. Spears, asking someone to let this shoe rack away. Is that OK?”

.The nanny looked at Julian carefully after finishing her words.

Julian pressed his lips, and he was still very angry. Instead, he wanted to walk to the living room and find Natalie.

Get Boja

He frowned and turned back. Then he walked to the living room directly.

Julian was tall, and he had a pair of long legs. So it took him a few times to the living room.

The nanny ran over quickly upon seeing this.

“Mr. Graham, you can’t do it.” The nanny followed behind Julian and shouted, “Mr. Graham, Mr. Graham…”

If she failed in stopped this man, she would feel sorry for her salary.

But Julian ignored the nanny directly, and he just walked forward.

The nanny trotted over with all her might, and then she grabbed the corner of Julian’s suit. She tried her best to pull Julian back.

But she was just a woman. Julian still walked forward.