266

Chapter 266 Adam Spear

Did someone lock the door on purpose?

Natalie’s eyebrows furrowed tightly. She perceived something was going on.

She pursed her lips and quickly searched for her phone.

Her grandfather was about to appear. The reason why she agreed to participate in this

meeting today was that she could meet him… So, she must get to the scene as soon as

possible.

Natalie furrowed her brows and lowered her head to search for her phone.

She rummaged through the handbag and didn’t find her phone……

Natalie felt frightened and anxious.

She accelerated her searching, rummaged through her handbag and even poured the

woollen blanket onto the table, but still didn’t find any sign of her phone.

Where was her phone? Where did she put it?

Natalie was puzzled for a moment. She remembered she truly had put it in the bag.

Did someone take it?

Did someone both take her phone and lock the door of the changing room… to prevent

her from contacting people outside and keep her trapped there?

Natalie got irritated.

The person who could do this…… The first person that appeared in her mind was Niki.

Niki had been thinking day and night about how to kill her and get her down from the

position of CEO’s wife as soon as possible. It was highly likely that she did this.

But the idea only existed for a second. Natalie shook her head to drive it out.

Because someone else was more suspected this time.

That was Lara.

Lara took the initiative to bring Natalie into this dressing room and even volunteered to help her change clothes……

Moreover, Lara appeared to be in a hurry to leave as if she had done something guilty.

There was a great possibility that it was all done by Lara.

But how did she get her phone lost? She remembered putting it next to her… Was it that Lara took advantage of the situation and took it away?

Natalie couldn’t help but touch her forehead, struggling to figure out what to do.

Natalie was not scared of what Lara meant to do to her.

But why did Lara choose to trouble her on such an occasion?!

She hadn’t seen her grandfather for three years… This time, she finally mustered the

courage to come and see him. However, it was going to be blocked by Lara.

Natalie felt as if there was a fire burning in her chest.

This young lady was good at seizing the chance.

Neither before the meeting nor after the meeting. It got Natalie’s nerves sharply.

Having sat there for two minutes, Natalie got more anxious. She stood up again and

walked to the front door of the dressing room.

She took a deep breath and decided to try again.

Her hands were on the marble door and hit it heavily with her hands, striving to make a