252

Chapter 252 The edge

Julian kept looking at Natalie’s side face with deep gaze, thinking something.

How could he feel a sense of frustration when he found her out of his control?

How could?

What kind of feeling was this? He really didn’t know how to describe it, and a deep sense

of frustration lingered in his heart for a long time.

Julian’s mood was mixed for a while.

How could Natalie not notice the gaze of Julian next to her?

However, she still kept calm, pretending not to see it, and she casually placed her hands.

on the railing, drinking in the night breeze.

She really didn’t want to talk to Julian.

She could only pretend not to see him, hoping that Julian would be more sensible and

could take the initiative to leave here.

After all, this was the only place where she could breathe.

However, Julian clearly did not fulfill her intention. A man like him would never do that.

Julian stared at her side face for a long time.

Natalie was cold, like a goddess that couldn’t be touched, making her difficult for people.

to approach.

But today, due to drinking a few glasses of wine, she was a bit dizzy, with blushing

cheeks, and moist and rosy lips.

Julian was slightly tense.

Today’s Natalie gave him a different feeling.

Natalie sipped again. Unconsciously, the wine in the glass was about to run out.

Julian spoke in a low voice, “How much wine did you drink?”

The woman had a strong alcohol smell all over her body. Although the aroma was not unpleasant and carried a intoxicating aura, Julian still frowned.

After all, drinking harmed one’s health.

“How much?” Natalie raised her eyelids and spoke casually, “I don’t remember.”

“How many glasses exactly?” The man’s tone increased, with a hint of oppression.

Natalie frowned and turned her head to look at Julian. “Why do you ask me this? Is this

important?”

Was this important?

That was the same sentence again.

Julian was even angrier, “Why isn’t it important? Drinking harms one’s health.”

“Drinking harms one’s health?” Natalie slowly repeated this sentence, seeming to find it

funny. She chuckled lightly and said, “Anyway, it’s my health, and it’s nothing to do with

you.”

Julian with anger, called out her name with a hint of warning, “Natalie.”

Natalie raised her eyebrows.

She turned her head and gave Julian a serious look.

There was a hint of concern in the man’s eyes, as if he was really worried about her