255

Chapter 255 She couldn’t tolerate the two-side bitch

After her hands were pulled away by Niki, Lara saw that Niki had already witnessed it.

No matter how hard she tried, she could no longer stop her.

So she put down her hands.

She could only let Niki see all of this.

Two adults emerged from such a dim corner one after another.

People could understand at a glance what they must have done inside.

Moreover, the ambiguous relationship between them made others even more

imaginative.

“That…” Lara was unsure of what to say.

It was not appropriate for her to make a comment.

She could only silently regret it in her heart. How could this be seen by her?

It was so awkward.

Niki was already not confident, and now she saw Julian and Natalie. Lara felt that Niki

must be very sad now.

How could this happen so coincidentally?

Why did Natalie argue with Julian at the exchange meeting?

Wasn’t this a blatant attempt to embarrass Niki?

Lara thought while squinting her eyes to look at Natalie.

Natalie walked gracefully ahead in a black dress, with the light projected from her head

shining on the black dress, making her glamorous.

In contrast, Julian walked behind in a suit, with a hurried pace and a tense expression.

He seemed to be a bit flustered, but with some other emotions.

His expression was very complex. Lara was not familiar with Julian, and she couldn’t

tell.

But she was certain that they must have done something inside..

Because Lara saw that Julian quickly walked forward, wanting to pull Natalie over and

say something to her.

He even took Natalie’s arm.

Watching the movements of them not far away, Lara couldn’t tolerate any more.

Was this serious academic exchange meeting for her to flirt with men here?

Previously, Niki told her that Natalie had been intervening in the relationship between her

and Julian. At that time, she still had reservations and didn’t believe it.

Now she believed a little bit.

Otherwise, who would flirt with a man here?

Lara turned her head to look at Niki.

Her eyes were fixed on Natalie in the distance, even turning slightly red.

She seemed to tremble incessantly due to grievances, with loneliness.

“Well.” Lara had never experienced such a thing before. She wanted to say something to

comfort Niki, but after a long time of deliberation, there was nothing to say.

After thinking for a while, she could only said, “Miss Linch, why don’t we take a walk? It looks very lively over there? Let’s go and take a look.”