209

Chapter 209 Not afraid

Jerry’s voice wasn’t clear through the phone, so Ryan couldn’t hear him

clearly.

But Ryan could basically understand what they were talking about. Jerry was

saying that he wasn’t home. He asked Natalie to send the results to the

factory.

Ryan’s eyebrows furrowed tightly.

“Okay. Deal. I will send you the sample in the afternoon.” Natalie sounded

calm.

She has no objections to Jerry’s proposal.

Anyway, the experiment had ended and she had nothing to do this afternoon.

Moreover, Jerry was her business partner. She should send him the samples.

“Okay, thank you. I’ll be waiting for you here.” Jerry said politely.

He was deliberately alienating her.

After saying this, he added, “Take it easy. No hurry.”

“I will go pick you up when you come. It’s up to you.”

Something went wrong in the raw material factory and the manager of the factory fell ill.

At this critical moment, Jerry couldn’t leave.

Otherwise, he would definitely not have asked Natalie to personally come to

the factory to deliver the samples. He would have personally come to pick

them up.

Chapter 20944at afraid

98.64%

Natalie said “yes” and hung up the phone.

She placed her phone on the table and said, “It’s decided. Let’s finish it in the morning and send it to Jerry.”

Ryan looked up and said, “Doctor, do you know where the raw material factory of the Lance family is?”

Natalie thought for a while and found that she really didn’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

Ryan shook his head. No wonder Natalie agreed so quickly, it turned out she

had no idea where the place was.

“It’s in a desolate place. Very far away from here.” Ryan emphasized.

Upon hearing this, Natalie blinked and said, “Desolate place?”

“That’s right.” Ryan nodded, “Yes, very desolate. It’s not easy to go there.”

Natalie looked at Ryan’s worried expression and raised her brows.

Was he worried about her?

Sure enough. After that, Ryan said in a worried tone, “Doctor, you are a girl. That place is too desolate. You shouldn’t go.”

“Let me send it over.”

Natalie pursed her lips, “You? Aren’t you afraid?”

How could he be afraid?

Ryan felt that he was looked down upon when he heard this.

He was eager to speak up and prove himself, “I’m…”

Chapter 205 Not afraid

98.71%

Get Bog

“You are what?” Natalie raised her eyebrows and said.