214

Chapter 214 Revenge Backfires and Gets Caught

The woman who accidentally bumped into Niki had an anxious expression, her lips trembling. She hurriedly

lowered her head and repeatedly apologized.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the woman’s tone was flustered.

She looked down at the woman’s shoes, although she didn’t know the brand, they certainly looked expensive.

Observing the woman’s attire, she was certain that she couldn’t afford any compensation.

The woman could only continue apologizing incessantly.”

Niki, looking at the woman almost groveling, initially wanted to scold her some more, but when she glanced

at the surrounding people’s gazes, she pursed her lips.

Forget it, let’s focus on the task at hand.

“Next time, pay more attention while walking. If it weren’t for encountering someone as kind-hearted as me,

you wouldn’t even know how much you would have to compensate!” Niki said.

“Yes, yes, you’re beautiful and kind,” the woman quickly thanked her.

As if that wasn’t enough, she apologized once again, “I’m really sorry!”

Niki arrogantly glanced at the woman, then turned and walked away.

She looked at the crowded group of people ahead, unable to squeeze in at all.

Even if she could squeeze in, her clothes would be completely ruined being in the midst of these poor people.

She might even pick up their lowly, impoverished aura on her body.

She definitely didn’t want that.

Since she couldn’t enter, Niki frowned and casually glanced to the left and right sides of the crowd.

On the right side of the crowd, there was a slightly smaller area with two tables set up inside.

In front of the table, there was a female doctor wearing a white coat and a face mask. Her long hair was tied

up, with a few strands of loose hair falling on her forehead.

She was bending over, listening to the patient sitting in the chair.

Not knowing what the patient said, the woman furrowed her brows slightly, her expression becoming serious.

Natalie!

D

Niki clenched her teeth, hatred and excitement surging in her eyes.

Even though the woman was wearing a mask, she could still recognize her among the crowd.

Natalie, she would recognize her even if she turned into ashes.

Get Bog

The woman continued attentively listening to the patient while holding a stethoscope against their chest.

“Grandma, apart from feeling pain in your legs, have you recently felt any discomfort in your heart?” the doctor asked.

“What?” the patient looked puzzled, apparently not hearing clearly what Natalie had just said.

“I’m asking if you’ve been feeling any discomfort in your heart recently,” Natalie raised her voice.

“Head?” Grandma clearly had poor hearing.