282

Julian demanded the driver on the phone. "Park the car at the entrance and see Ms. Linch back to her apartment later."

The driver said yes.

Niki was shocked that Julian did make the call.

She couldn't help but say, "Julian... I want to see your grandfather. I am worried about him..."

"Although Grandpa treated me poorly before, I should visit him. He is my elder."

Niki earnestly pleaded.

The reason why she followed Julian here was to confirm Oliver's condition.

She should figure out how long Oliver could survive, so she could prepare for her next step.

If Oliver showed signs of recovery, she needed to do something to worsen his condition. If Oliver was going to die, she could rest assured.

If that was the case, she could just sit quietly and wait for the news of Oliver's death.

If she left now, she would be unable to check that and her visit here would be in vain!

"It's true. I am really worried about him. Please let me take a look."

She was forcefully interrupted by Julian, "No need."

"You don't have to worry about him. It's late. You must have been tired. You'd better go back to have a good rest.". Julian tried to maintain a gentle attitude.

Niki was reluctant. But when she saw Julian's resolute expression, she knew he wouldn't change his mind.

She quickly lowered her head and bit her lips, thinking about countermeasures...

She must find a way to make Julian keep her. She had to check Oliver's condition.

Niki wanted to say something more.

However, Julian no longer had patience. He gave Niki a very cold look.

"Just do what I told you."

His tone carried a strong sense of oppression.

Niki immediately remained silent.

Linda saw her son finally compromise, and her expression softened slightly. She was much more gentle now.

Not as radical and crazy as before.

Linda stared at Niki while raising her hand and gently stroking her hair. Her breathing was quite rapid.

After the intense action, her strength ran out and she became weak.

Gina saw this and quickly helped Linda to the bedside. "Mrs. Graham, please take a break now."

Gina knew that Niki was the cause of such an annoying drama.

Gina thought that Niki should be sly.

Nowadays, Niki even dared to go against Linda in front of Julian. If Niki managed to be Julian's wife, she might do something more unbearable.

Gina didn't want to serve such a bad woman.

Gina strongly agreed with Linda's demand. Niki should be driven out. Niki's being here dishonored the Graham family.

As time passed by, the driver had already parked the car downstairs. Heavy footsteps were heard on the stairs.

Step by step, Julian came to him.

"Take Ms. Linch down with you, and you can leave after you drop her off at her apartment."

Julian spoke coldly and gestured to the driver.