284

“Looking for someone?” Natalie keenly caught these words.

“Yes, Julian and I came to the Spears’ mansion to look for someone.” Niki raised her chin.
and said proudly.

She deliberately emphasized the words “Julian and I”. She was afraid that Natalie.
couldn’t hear her.

Upon hearing Niki’s answer, Natalie frowned in suspicion.

Julian came to find someone?

Who did he want to see? He even came to the Spears’ mansion himself?

Was this person so important? Julian flew in the plane for one night just to see this person?

Natalie didn’t like Julian, but apart from that, she had to admit that he was serious about. his work. Once he was immersed in his work, he would forget about eating and drinking for days.

Julian spent a lot of effort in his company. He seldom really rested.

When Natalie still lived in the Graham’s place, he often got off work until midnight.

And now, Julian left his work behind and came here to New York?

No matter what he needed to do this time, it would waste much of his time.

Why was he willing to leave the company for so long? Wasn’t he afraid that something would happen to his company?

Natalie began to think. She was curious about who they wanted to see.

Niki couldn’t let go of any slight expressions on Natalie’s face. When seeing the doubt on Natalie’s face, she was more excited.

Niki exclaimed exaggeratedly, “Natalie, don’t you know about that?”

“I thought Julian had already told you.”

“He went to find you in the hospital early in the morning. He seems to care about you
very much. I thought he would tell you everything.”

It wasn’t like this actually.

Sure enough, Julian didn’t really care about Natalie. He only visited her out of sudden
interest.

“Find me in the hospital?” Natalie froze.

<Julian went to the hospital to find her? She didn’t remember that at all.

She looked at Julian and said, “Did you go to the hospital to find me?”

Julian froze when hearing this.

The awkwardness and unwillingness he felt that day came again.

He didn’t go to find her in the hospital like a fool, but she transferred secretly. Only he was fooled.

He had never been fooled by a woman since childhood.

His self-esteem didn’t allow him to admit this.

“No.”

“How could I go to find you?” Julian sneered with a hint of contempt on his face, as if he
thought that Natalie’s words were ridiculous. Finally, he added.

“I advise you to stop thinking nonsense.”

Natalie was stunned by Julian’s words.

He said she was thinking nonsense?

Natalie was angry by his words. She didn’t know whether she should laugh or cry. She took a deep breath to force her anger back.

Niki said that he went to find her in the hospital, so she asked.