245

Chapter 245 Attendance at the conference

There were all kinds of eyes around her, curious, gloating, sarcastic, contemptuous,

indifferent, all looking at her.

All the gazes were like arrows, leaving Niki in a daze.

Joey stood next to her with an awkward expression on his face.

After all, he used to be a popular one around Niki in the company, and he spent all day

around her.

At that time, Niki was in her best times, and the boss doted on her very much, so she,

along with him, was also “superior”.

Many people in the company envied him for being able to be around Niki, and he was

considered as having good days for a while.

But now Niki has lost Julian’s favor, and even when she came to the company, Julian.

didn’t even want to look at her…

Niki was looked down upon by others, and he would also be looked down upon by others. The two of them have already become grasshoppers on the same ship, both.

prosperous and damaged.

The people around were looking at Niki, but Joey felt as if they were also looking at

himself.

“Julian…” Julian didn’t answer, so Niki continued to knock on the door with a stiff face.

Anyway, she couldn’t just walk around like this.

Otherwise, wouldn’t it look like that she’s abandoned by Julian? Did she have to be laughed at by these employees?

She, Niki, absolutely did not allow this kind of thing to happen.

She’s the future Mrs. Graham!

Not only that, but she also wanted to become the owner of this company. How could

she be looked down upon by these employees in advance?

Niki thought this way, knocking harder on the door.

But there was no movement inside the door.

She stubbornly knocked a few more times, but there was still no response. The further

she knocked, the colder and more disappointed she became…

No, she couldn’t accept it.

Since Julian was unwilling to open the door, there should always be another way!

Niki turned to look at Joey and wanted to seek his help.

Joey caught a glimpse of Niki. He quickly dodged and looked down at his unfinished.

work, pretending not to see her.

He didn’t want to get involved between Niki and Mr. Graham.

But his movements were a bit slow.

Niki had already seen his disguised actions.

Niki sneered. At this moment, was he too anxious to ignore her? How ungrateful!

Even if she died, she still needed to get someone to the hell with her.

Niki raised her eyebrows and deliberately shouted loudly, “Joey, can you help me?”

Joey still pretended not to hear her. He lowered his head, with his eyes fixed on the folder, his hands constantly flipping, as if busy.

“Joey…? Joey, do you hear me?” Niki deliberately shouted louder.,