262

Chapter 262 She is like a goddess

It was concise. She finished her requirements in just a few words.

Hugh on the other end of the phone was also extremely mobile. Upon receiving the task,

he immediately took action.

And Hugh was near the venue of the exchange meeting, and the dress would be

delivered soon.

After arranging everything properly, she finally let go of the breath she was holding.

She quickly hung up the phone.

www

Just as she pressed the hang up button, someone suddenly handed her a white object.

She didn’t even think about it, and refused, “No need.”

After being rejected, the person did not take back what was in his hand, but kept holding

it up, determined to deliver it to her.

If Natalie didn’t take it, he seemed to keep holding it up.

“Well…”

Natalie saw that the person didn’t intend to give up.

She was puzzled and frowned slightly, turning her head to look at the person.

From bottom to top, from the man’s hands to the man’s nose and forehead.

Next came his deep eyes, with thin and long eyelids, a high and straight nose, and a typical clear and handsome appearance.

Natalie’s heart trembled, and she felt that this person was a bit familiar.

Where did she see him before?

She couldn’t remember.

“What’s wrong?” She raised her eyebrows and asked.

Carl didn’t answer, just looked straight at her, holding a pure white cashmere soft blanket

in his hand.

That Boy

Natalie certainly didn’t want to pick it up.

She just felt that they had met but she was not familiar with him.

So she wouldn’t take the cashmere blanket.

Carl sighed lightly when he saw that she was unwilling to take over.

But he had already expected it.

He still looked very gentle, and held the woolen blanket in his hand.

But he seemed to hesitate, as if thinking about whether to speak or not.

Natalie saw that the man was still standing, and she raised her eyebrows slightly to

glance at him.

Her original intention was to look at the man who was still unwilling to leave and think of

asking him to leave.

But before she spoke, her thoughts began to drift away as she saw her arms.

She didn’t expect this person to look very thin but have much arm strength.

He could hold it up for so long. He should exercise regularly.

As she thought about this, the man said, “Miss, I think you need this woolen blanket.”

His voice was warm and gentle, with a hint of formality and awkwardness.

She heard the man’s voice and came back from her thoughts just now.