239

Chapter 239 Having a plan

Lara nodded and said, “Well, not exactly. It’s just that my father is familiar with the Spears family.”

When Niki heard this, her heart fluttered.

Her father was familiar with the Spears family, so they must also be one of the top families in New York.

If she could win the trust of Lara, her trip wouldn’t be in vain.

Her eyes rolled slightly, and she went on planning in her mind. But as she was about to speak, she was

interrupted by Lara.

“Even though you were treated with Spears’ medication, you still need to be careful and try not to move

around.”

“It’s not just skin trauma. You may break a bone if you walk too much now.”

Lara was gentle and obviously she was a woman with a pure mind and had experienced less.

Her eyes were full of concern, not hypocritical at all.

Niki nodded. ‘Okay, I’ll be careful. Thank you, Miss Turner.”

She wanted to say something more, but the salesperson in the store walked up to Lara first.

Niki was originally standing in front of Lara, but the salesperson pushed her aside.

A slight pain came from her shoulder, and Niki’s face immediately became grim.

“Miss Turner, have you been waiting a long time? Let me get you some coffee.”

“This is a fancy coffee from New York. We don’t usually offer it.”

The salesperson didn’t care about Niki at all, and she was all focused on the wealthy person in front of her.

As she spoke, she brought a pot of coffee in her hand and poured it into a cup on the table. The aroma of the

coffee curled up and the mist filled the air.

Lara nodded and said politely, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Miss Turner, if you need anything else, just tell me and I will help you with everything.”

Niki stood aside, silently looking at the salesperson’s face and gritting, her teeth about to break.

This flattering look really made her sick.

If it weren’t for Julian’s recent displeasure to her, so she didn’t dare to use his Centurion Card given by Julian,

she would be able to afford any car in this store.

“How dare you ignore me?”

“When I get Julian back, you’ll kiss my ass.” Niki thought..

Niki lowered her head, feeling resentful. Suddenly, a sweet female voice came to her ear, calling her back.

“Miss Linch, you just got injured and shouldn’t stand for long. Why don’t you sit down and have some coffee

100?”

Niki looked up and Lara was waving sincerely to her.

She quickly put on an innocent look, with endless gratitude in her eyes. “Thank you very much, Miss Turner.”

The salesperson hesitated a bit and said, “This is… A VIP seat.”

Upon hearing this, Niki felt quite flustered and said, “Sorry, I might as well not sit on it.”